Want to know about permanent residency

hii a am tarik pahuja from punjab ... and doing business.i am planing to settle in newzealand so  i want to know about the method to apply under business immigrataion..how much investment  and rate of success for getting pr under business immigration..n where can i apply..and lz tell me is oding business in newzealnd is better thana doing job there..?

tarikpahuja wrote:

hii a am tarik pahuja from punjab ... and doing business.i am planing to settle in newzealand so  i want to know about the method to apply under business immigrataion..how much investment  and rate of success for getting pr under business immigration..n where can i apply..and lz tell me is oding business in newzealnd is better thana doing job there..?

At present to get PR under business investment you have to have NZ$500,000 and the business has to employ a certain number of locals.
Best you check out this website for information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz 

If you do not have that amount of money and you have certain skills that the NZ govt is looking for you can apply for a work visa.

There is also a student visa which allows you to work part time whilst studying.