Info-need: looking for apartment close to Biet Thu in Nha Trang

Hi - i'm going from Mui Ne to Nha Trang for work and would stay for next few months over there - I need double bed apartment close to Biet Thu, Khah Noa  in Nha Thrang, between 250 - 350$ with wi-fi, hot water, air condition, cable tv. With possibility for laundry and cooking.
I would like to rent it starting from 22.04.2014, any useful information?
Contact me pls over here or on my personal mail - ***. Tnx

Hello mrvranic,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Please post this advert in the Housing in Vietnam section as well. It might help.

Thanks & good luck
Christine

Tnx Christine ... :) ... will do it right away ... :)

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
mrvranic wrote:

Hi - i'm going from Mui Ne to Nha Trang for work and would stay for next few months over there - I need double bed apartment close to Biet Thu, Khah Noa  in Nha Thrang, ***

If you'll search The Forum for advice about renting here, You'll see many people say that the best thing to do is to come here and get a cheap hotel and then start looking for a place.

Too many things can go wrong trying to arrange a rental ahead of time, not the least of which is paying an exorbitant price.

You won't get any sort of bargain long distance, and you won't get any sort of guarantee that a deal you make long-distance will In fact materialize when you arrive.