Where to fix Macbook pro?

Hello, guys
Please, suggest me the place to fix my macbook: clean it, add memory, replace CD-drive and put  ssd drive instead.

Check here

hi, I know a good place on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st. Unfortunately, i cant remember the address but i know the place. When i go on NTMK st., i will note down the add for u. I was really pleased with the staff there :)

Something call phong vu in district 3 they fix computers i don t know if they fix apple product you have to look ^^

You can go to the FUTURE WORL located at 234, Trần Hưng Đạo, District 1.

You don't say if your Apple is a Chinese knockoff or not. If if is real Apple be careful where you go as there are only a few authorized dealers/service centers. You could easily get in a bind if you let unauthorized folks work on it. future Worl us indeed an authorized Apple agent. Good luck

Just be careful if it is a TRUE Apple product.

I don't find that address as being an authorized Apple service center. I too too my real Apple in to an authorized reseller to have my HD checked out. He said it could be either my hard drive or my DOS. He said he would check out both and let me know. I did not approve any repairs at that time as he was going to call me with the results. I came back and he had deleted my DOS and installed his pirated copy . Needless to say I could no longer get updates or work done under my warranty. A lot of folks can repair your cp. Heck I can replace a HD, but I know it will void my warranty..
Have a friend who just returned to the USA and his local internet/TV provider contacted him and said they had detected pirated software on his line. He was fortunate and simply took his cp in and had it CLEANED. But another was not so lucky and lost a multi million dollar court judgement. Yup many folks here in VN can do all sorts of things for you, including getting you between a rock and a hard spot.

Hi Den,

You should bring it to Apple Service Provider at 234 Tran Hung Dao, Dis 1.

Apple Authorised Service Providers, HCMC

Apple Authorised Resellers, HCMC

here is my suggestion, u can go there and check the service, there are many offices in HCMC and their business is expanding. U can drop by and get more information by their web below:
vinhphatmobile.com

50 Tran Quang Khai, D1
396 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai D3
369 An Duong Vuong D5

I think you fixed your pc. It is not easy to find a good shop to fix laptops. I have visited many shops. Some of them seemed good cos the errors are fixed so fast at high price. I thought " It is ok"..But after taking it home, I found that I had to change the electric line. It was cut!!

Now I just go to visit this shop http://capcuulaptop.com/ve-sinh-laptop/

You can check the price in their website.

Everytime I went there, I saw some expats.