Formalities/procedures to settle in Swaziland

Hi All,

This is Dinesh .I have visited Swaziland a couple of times and I must say it is one of the very beautiful places in the world.I have plans of settling down in Swaziland but I absolutely don't have an Idea of the business to start for survival.

Guys,please do guide me on the all the formalities/procedures for me to settle in this amazing place.

Hello Dinesh,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Swaziland forum.

Can you please give us more details regarding your project? In what type of business do you want to invest?

Will you be coming alone to Swaziland or with your family?

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

dinnu wrote:

Hi All,

This is Dinesh .I have visited Swaziland a couple of times and I must say it is one of the very beautiful places in the world.I have plans of settling down in Swaziland but I absolutely don't have an Idea of the business to start for survival.

Guys,please do guide me on the all the formalities/procedures for me to settle in this amazing place.

Before you rush into things it would be best to visit the country first and get a feel for what type of business is best for you. You could also approach the correct govt dept about investing and setting up a business.