Electronic toys

El_Jost wrote:

Make that a talking banana.  :blink:

Also added to that which has multi colours :D  and you cant eat it..................

beppi wrote:

it's black and has two round,flat disks attached at the ends,.

:/:/

aryavrat wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Also added to that which has multi colours :D  and you cant eat it..................

Ohhh  :o

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Ohhh  :o

So you thought banana means to eat.............. ;)

beppi wrote:

I have heard of such a device - it wakes you up and makes coffee and breakfast automatically! It's called good wife ...

Machine?? We machines to them?? :blink:

aryavrat wrote:

no you can even look at it, touch and get closer and say a lil 'Hi" :shy

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

no you can even look at it, touch and get closer and say a lil 'Hi" :shy

You .................. :lol::lol::lol:

mal wrote:
beppi wrote:

I have heard of such a device - it wakes you up and makes coffee and breakfast automatically! It's called good wife ...

No way, no one tells wife........ machine......

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
beppi wrote:

No way, no one tells wife........ machine......

No one told??? Beppi is 'no one'????

There was a pop song some years ago. I forget its name but one of the lines was something like this....
"She's like a s** machine"
No idea what it was about now  ;)

El_Jost wrote:

There was a pop song some years ago. I forget its name but one of the lines was something like this....

BUt its a good idea.. some wise guys there :shy

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

BUt its a good idea.. some wise guys there :shy

All the guys are wise.......... ;)

Ok guys!!! back to topic!!!
Tell us about your newly invented electronic gadgets...!!
If anyone is having a new "unwanted" laptop, I am happy to accept as a gift.  :lol:

mal wrote:

a new "unwanted" laptop

New definition of "Oxymoron".  :)

mal wrote:

Ok guys!!! back to topic!!!
Tell us about your newly invented electronic gadgets...!!
If anyone is having a new "unwanted" laptop, I am happy to accept as a gift.  :lol:

I have one but i am unable to send you , for that you have to come and collect it here in Congo.................... :lol:

Talking about the "good old days" or old electronics?

Who remember this?

http://img0102.popscreencdn.com/155752734_bang-olufsen-in-consumer-electronics-vintage-electronics.jpg

http://img0101.popscreencdn.com/155529056_harman-kardon-receiver-in-vintage-electronics.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X-Ilun8HHzY/ThueYJIkUII/AAAAAAAAAaA/0AxHLcLrqaM/s1600/il_570xN.jpg

http://thegaily.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/royalred3.jpg

I have used the forth one in the picture to learn type writing........you make me remember the old days......

I remember all of those and I can still see my grandmother using an even older iron which she used to heat up on the stove top.

I must apologise.
My wife's new business is taking all my time so I've hardly had chance to do anything that requires hard work.
That includes this thread.
When I get a moment, I've started a review on my new tablet, so I'll start with that.
It was going to be for my kid but she may have lost out on this one - I like the thing so I may well keep it for myself.

@ primadonna- thanks good collection. You brought all these from Netherlands?? :/
@ Anil- so 4th pic reminds you of ironing?? :o  How weird!!
@ Stumpy - how old is your grandma?? :/
@ Fred - in front of a comp/laptop, guys forget everything, hmm I know!!! :)

Thanks mal for reminding me.......its not third its forth ....type writer........

mal wrote:

@ primadonna- thanks good collection. You brought all these from Netherlands?? :/

Yep, still using those  :lol:

If you are selling it then please inform Mal.......might be she is interested in these items............ :lol:
Remarks waiting from  Mal............

Regards,
Anil

mal

My paternal grandmother died in 1962 at the age of 8.
My maternal grandmother died in 1964 aged 79.

stumpy wrote:

mal

Correct me if I'm wrong but something is not right about the age.

Primadonna wrote:
stumpy wrote:

mal

Correct me if I'm wrong but something is not right about the age.

Stumpy meant that HE was 8 when his paternal grandmother died in 1962.  ;)

aryavrat wrote:

If you are selling it then please inform Mal.......might be she is interested in these items............ :lol:

Regards,
Anil

No no Anil you misunderstood me!! I am only interested about matured 'guys' not 'things'

stumpy wrote:

mal

May be she went to heaven, when you were 8??

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

No no Anil you misunderstood me!! I am only interested about matured 'guys' not 'things'

So what about me, do you feel i am a matured guy.............

mal wrote:
stumpy wrote:

mal

May be she went to heaven, when you were 8??

May be he was telling at the age of 80..........................

Sorry, my maternal grandmother died at age 78

There was two probables either writing 78 or 80...........i was thought either of this two is correct.......but anyway we all read and also think of your granny's..........and it make us to think of our granny's............

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

So what about me, do you feel i am a matured guy.............

I dont think you are yet matured... you are just like a kid of kindergarten!!

Oh really!!! I didn't noticed that about me...........so sweet of you that you make me aware of myself...........thanks mallllllllll

aryavrat wrote:

Oh really!!! I didn't noticed that about me...........so sweet of you that you make me aware of myself...........thanks mallllllllll

yep you dont even have a beard yet ;)

Wait and watch beards are growing in a action of bullet fire........

I've finally found a moment to make a decent start to my posts on this thread.
I've decided to start with a pretty odd bit of my kit box, an android pad.

That may sound pretty simple stuff but, true my my style of doing things in unusual ways, I bought this one mail order from China.
As most, I have half expected to lose the cash and never see any sign of the thing after I'd ordered it, but the company were true to their word and, had it not been for the post office sending it to the wrong place, I would have had it in a few days.
Anyway, the tracking number they provided was used and the parcel was found without further issue.
I originally got this for my kid to play with but, after a good play around with it (just to test it, honest :D), I've decided to keep it for myself and buy her another one.
I expected it, being cheap, to be less than great but I was way wrong.
The capacitive screen is very responsive and not at all prone to errors.
After a little customising, I've made it really east to get to the things I use the most.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7400/13989415187_a241ee61eb.jpg

and, one quick swipe later, all the info you need to see what the battery state and so on is like.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7357/14172734971_6992630f5b.jpg

I inserted a 32 gig micro SD to allow me to pop a bunch of films, great to watch on a train to while away the long hours on an intercity journey.
Just as a note, the thing comes with a USB lead, allowing you to add a flashdisk or other USB devices. I tried a few 32gig PNY drives, all worked without any problems at all.

I generally dislike on screen keyboards because my fat, clumsy fingers end up pressing two keys at once. This thought proved to be incorrect as I had no problems at all, but I added a cheap case/keyboard anyway.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7437/14176074524_59ec4ecdca.jpg

That makes the thing safe to carry and the keyboard is pretty handy. I bought the thing in a local supermarket.

I tend to use these things for reading forums and\checking the news - this thing is perfect for that as I soon found out.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7347/13989401008_8d8196d185.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7395/14152882046_76ae54a3d2.jpg

Basically, I'm pleased with the thing so my poor kid is going to have to wait a while before she gets hers.

I rarely bother adding a link to where I bought it but, because mail order companies have a bad rep and these people were fast and efficient, so I will this time.

Tmart: Thousands of Products, Manufacturer Price, Free Shipping Worldwide

As you know, I'm into photography and, after my latest peek at their site, I spotted this little baby.

SJ4000 Waterproof 1.5 LCD 12MP 4X Car DVR Camera Sport DV HD 1080P Sport Camcorder Silver - Tmart.co.uk

http://cdn3.image-tmart.com/prodimgs_v2/8/8500/6094/85006094/SJ4000-15-LCD-120MP-CMOS-4X-Digital-Zoom-FHD-1080P-Sport-Camcorder-Silver_320x320.jpg?1398410089

It's far cheaper than others of it's type and, if the pad is anything to go by, it'll be worth buying.
Watch this space.

Next up, probably one of my cameras; I may go for the small one as it's an ideal tool for tourists.

Oops, my little monster has just seen the android pad and I suspect I've just lost it to her.
No worries, they're so cheap and come so quickly, I can always order another.

WOW!!!! :top:

mal wrote:

WOW!!!! :top:

Now I've seen that sports camera, I'm really fancying it.
My kid has stolen the pad to play games on - I think I've lost it.

mas fred wrote:

My kid has stolen the pad to play games on - I think I've lost it.

My girl had an iPad since she was 1.5 year old. Now she's 4 and saving all coins she can get in her piggy bank to buy a new one, because her favourite Disney "Snow Queen" App does not work on the old thing ...

Meet other expats and join the events

OR