Dinner in a chinese restaurant

hi , everybody , i know it's so boring here , so am just plan to have a dinner together in a chinese cuisine at the first week of the coming  May , so anybody want to join us , please don't hesitate to ask about the details , thank you and try to have a nice days , cheers

Hi ahmedsleem,

This is really a good idea  :D

I think that it would be useful if you can give details about the date, time and the exact place of that dinner on the forum, it will help the other members reading this topic to know more about the meet-up. !  :idontagree:

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you Priscilla , am trying to break the boring borders , you are welcome to join us but about the details it will not be available in public , sorry for that , just to make sure that all members are serious to coming and that because I will gonna to make a reservation in the reaustrant in that date , have a nice day , cheer up

I have sent u my contact number

Man, she's not even in saudi......she's in mauritius.....

which chinese restaurant do you have in mind?

Hahaha , may be I don't know but I sent her my contact number and she doesn't replied , by the way what about the new Chinese reaustrant , which called the Asian citadel

of course she won't, she's an administrator in this site....

do you have a website for that restaurant? i want to see the menu....

Send me ur contact number I have a pictures but not too much , but I think the prices are reasonable

you can send through a private message, or through this post...

thanks

i'm interested, I like the idea.

sent a message to you ahmed.

regards,

Welcome man , thank you bro

Hi there,

Loved the idea and would like to join if you don't mind.

Regards,

would love to join you guys ,but am currently not in jeddah ,so enjoy guys .I hope i can join you people next time :P

You are welcome man

You are welcome also djzubaid

Try Hainan restaurant near the Jeddah aquarium,corniche.

so which date did you finalize Ahmed? ive messaged u my number