Employment in Malaysia and Vietnam

To those who is optioning to experience different culture and environment of working in different countries.

I am an Ex Army Lieutenant Colonel of Bangladesh Army. I am keenly interested to serve in Malaysia or in Vietnam, provided I get a suitable job and salary. My career objective is to be an astute learner and the best performer in a Multinational or International Organization to build innovative career, which I have achieved through long experience, skills and expertise in the Military Profession on Administration, Human Resource Management and Development, Security and Safety including Fire Safety, Logistics Chain Operation, All kinds of Training, Sales and Marketing etc. I will serve to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to the best of my ability, devotion and poise in order to excel further in my professional fields. My career objective will conform to the interest of the Organization that I serve. My contact information is [email protected]. Cell phone 00801778835068.

Thank you for Ur interest.
Could U revert Ur detail Resume to : [email protected]
Regards,
Kenny

Thank you very much Mr KENNY. The same being reverted. Best wishes.