I want to change my date of birth in passport and iqama

Hi Guys,

When i came Saudi Arabia before 12 years i was young and my age was not fulfilling the requirement of visa. so i have changed my DOB on my NIC. now my metric and fsc DOB is different than my IQAMA and Passport.

My Question is.

if i will change my DOB on my NIC and Passport. Can i change my DOB on my Iqama and License also?

SAM

Hi Sam,

Welcome on board to this site.

The best advice I can give to you is go to the nearest Pakistani Embassy and ask your questions there.
If they don't have answers then they can give you hopefully some addresses where you can go to.

Your question is to much complicated for us.

But you can also browse through the KSA forum if someone had the same issue and you can share your experience with others so you can be a great help for them too.

All the best and good luck!

A note.
You lied to obtain an official document.
That could easily be serious.

Option left with you is continue with this dates or ask to origin country........if there is any law or afidavit can be done for changing all this.......hope you will get solution........

Regards,
Anil

Hi SAM,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post is now on the Saudi Arabia forum for better interaction and visibility.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

i think if you want to keep your job, you have to continue with that birth date (which should not be our first choice, because this forum is supposed to help our fellow expats....get acceptable advices)

...... how about if you go out on final exit, fix the disparities and apply anew with your correct details.
I am not sure if this will have a problem on your fingerprint records with the government.

fraud is an offense...  don't know how lax saudi is with such matters.

Why do you want to change it now?  Since it is the same on both passport and iqama, that's all that matters.  No one is going to ask to see your high school certificates.

What about birth certificate?  That's an important document, and some entity might require a copy of that one day.  If you want to change it, you will have to show the birth certificate at the Pakistani consulate, they will make a new NIC, then a new passport.  Once you have the new passport, you can get it changed on the iqama.  I doubt your original application from 12 years ago exists anywhere, so you can just tell the Pakistani consulate and your employer that a mistake was made years ago and you did not bother correcting it till now.

If that involves any risks, I do not know what they could be.  So, proceed with calculated caution.

I have also same issue please tell me about what was done your issue have this fix or late please help me if this done

Yes the same issue about it have to change date of birth please

For all who want to change their DOB now.

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

WHY?
You have made a birth certificate and passport, so those dates are not going to change now.
If you want to change you have to put a request in your home country to the relevant department.
And they will check everything and they would ask to change the birth certificate, it means all brothers and sisters/or a few of them would have to change their DOB.
But that can only be done if you do not have a passport or NIC at least.
You have that passport now, they can ask you that why the hell did you make the passport with the wrong dates in the first place?
So, do you have an answer?
For ALL PAKISTANI friends,
YOU CAN NOT CHANGE DATES NOW, WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IS DONE.
YOU ARE DONE.