Salaries and cost of living in Saitama area

Hi All,

I will be accepting teaching job in Saitama area soon but do not know much about this area with regards to above concenrs, please, if somebody knows bit more about this matter, let me know.

Is private tutoring available in this area?
I would appreciate any kind of information in this regardd.
Thanks

Sisira

Hello!
With regards to your inquiry, everything is expensive in Japan, presently they just raise another 8% tax. If you leave in Saitama area that is not Tokyo area, if you rent your place ,you must chose the one that is near where you will actually work, It is wise if you have accommodation free from the company who hired you, so that your housing will be free, you just need to pay your meals, and bills. Just make sure your salary can pay it all if you rent probably 500dollars per month for a room, lets say 50 dollars for electric, water, gas, you can also chose the rental house that includes your bills on the entire fee including the rental so no hassle on your part to pay the bills Of course, you need a telephone connection that will be with the TV provider and the WI-fi , J-com company is good. They will install it for you. Hope this will give you idea what to do. ...i have been moving for many times, you can ask anything bout moving, be pleasure to help. Take care and God bless! Janiz

Excellent advise. Exactly as something I was looking for.