Congratulations to James

Dear William James Woodward,
We congratulate you for your achievements as 7 blue suitcased expert with 5000 postings.  :one
All those 5000 postings helped some expat in somewhere!! :top:
We all love you!!! :)
-Mal  :) from Sri Lanka-

Who?  :joking:

Primadonna wrote:

'Who' mean Mal or James?? :o
Both are well famous in the world, don't you know??? :lol:

Never heard of them... :huh:

Congratulations Sir William James Woodward from Anil and Congo Forum..........

Regards,
Anil

Primadonna wrote:

Oh really Mal is that famous i didn't know that.......... :/

aryavrat wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

Oh really Mal is that famous i didn't know that.......... :/

Yes I am famous in my lil world! :)

It's exactly 6:37 a.m. here in Brazil and you guys have started my Saturday morning off perfectly, with a great laugh!!! Thanks so very much not only for your humor, but also the great friendship that you've always all shown.

I guess that's the one thing I really love most about EB, that even though I don't get to meet them face-to-face, I have great friends like you all over the world.

With sincere respect, admiration and friendship,
James

Yeah, yeah.... I know, MOST NORMAL PEOPLE are in bed sleeping at this hour on Saturday!!!

But heck, who ever said I was normal???  I'm an EB Junkie!!!!

So what about Mal,Primadonna and me.............?

Rather belated congratulations from me too.  :one

Could someone explain to me what is the difference between blue and yellow suitcases?

Good question........even i was thinking what is it........first yellow  and then blue........but as i guess......blue are for the team & experts and yellow are for others(not in team) but my question is same why and how it appears........So thanks again Elwin.....

Regards,
Anil

The yellow cases indicates that you are a member of this blog, how more you post how more you will get.

The ones with blue cases are members of the team.
The Team is responsible for moderation, fix IT problems, make policy etcetera. They mainly based in Mauritius.
While the Experts are from all over the world and part of that team too but they support the team without these moderations skills.
Their tasks are to keep an eye on "their" forum(s), report when needed and help where ever they can.

Thank you for the explanation.  :top:
And a very good job is being done by everyone in the team and experts as well.  :one

Thanks Primadonna and EB Team.............

Thanks Primadonna!! :kiss:

We didn't get any reply from EB Team...........anyway Primadonna has answered the question............ :/

Primadonna is faster than I am ;)

Thanks ! And congrats James !

You are late Julien........
Thanks for your presence in our general discussions.......

Regards,
Anil

Thanks Julien, I appreciate the support from you and TEAM. Couldn't have done this without all of you.

Cheers,
James

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR