Swimming pool for toddlers

Are there any pools for little children in Jeddah where I can take my nephew?  He has never been in a pool before and it would be great to find a pool for him.  He is 2 years old.  Or if not me, then his mother can take him.  And better even, if there are swimming lessons for children of that age by qualified instructors.

Thanks!

Trap - Let me look on a facebook I think a group I belong on there had a similar post with suggestions. I don't remember there being a lot of options though.

Thanks, appreciate it!  Yeah, I know there aren't many options in this country.... been here for nearly 30 years, and in many respects (especially human development) not much has changed.

bwell gym in khalidiyah - a woman takes her daughter

Gold gym

At kids town preschool you can send your kids. they are having a lavish swimming pool with a Philippine lady trainer for kids till 12 yrs of age on prince sultan street (think this is a preschool or daycare)

Those are the only 3 the ladies mentioned besides going to the beach.

Thanks!  Gold's Gym, I thought was only for adults?  Anyway, it is ridiculously expensive, so I won't bother.  And my sister is just visiting from Dubai till early June, so a preschool is out of the question.  Seems like her only choice is Bwell gym.

I forgot to ask on the Jeddah blog FB group... Will post there soon as well.

What about sail island (on the corniche)?

I havnt been they have a pool suitable for 2yrs+.

For swimming lessons you may check out Fitness Time Junior at the end of Ghornata Rd. behind Lexus Showroom at Medina road.
They provide facilities to youngsters but i am not sure whats the minimum age of acceptance, you may always check them out by "free pass" anduse their service one day for free.

Pls I need day care for my daughter 3 years old Philippines  staff

Would you pls give me the address or phone number for the swimming bool or the lady trainer thank you