Re: CAV for saudi council fir engineers

Dear kabayan,

I register to SCE, but they are looking for CAV from CHEd, my school is a state university and govertment school. They rejected my papers because my graduation verification together with my diploma and transcript is came from my school and authenticated by DFA in the phil. With saudi stamp from manila and here in saudi.

Do i need to submit CAV from CHED.

Thanks and looking forward in your answer.

How did the DFA authenticated your school docs without the verification papers from CHED? This is the usual procedure in obtaining CAV from CHED:
~ submission at the CHED of certified true copies (ctc's) of diploma, TOR and special order with endorsement letter from your school.
~ CHED will attach a certification/ verification letter to your documents and they'll be the one to forward it to DFA for authentication (claim stub will ge given to you with a date indicated when you should go to DFA)

I think the best you could do is have someone from the Phils obtain the document needed, and I cant imagine how much time it will take to process that. But you have no other option, it's the reason why SCE rejected your papers. They need to verify for the authenticity of your school documents. Good luck.

Same what happen to my document I was graduated at state university my redribbon no CAV attached my company they are try to apply sec just now waiting for reply.... anong pwede gawin if ever n reject? All my document is here.

i have a same situation.. sce already approved. bt after a few mnths. they snd me ang sms telling that my sce membership is suspended. what shoul i do

moize24 wrote:

i have a same situation.. sce already approved. bt after a few mnths. they snd me ang sms telling that my sce membership is suspended. what shoul i do

Login SCE website to see what actually happened. You'll find the reason behind your membership rejection.

Can your share to me your experience, im also encounter this problem, probably my school send my TOR and Diploma to DFA doent included CAV, what do i need to do now to fill the request CAV from saudi council?