I am in Singapore and looking for genuine friends

Hi,

I am Nikhil and I am from Delhi, India.
I came to Singapore for work.

Big hello to everyone
I am looking for people who are positive and be friends.

I kind of find it hard to talk to people in Singapore, maybe I need to change approach. In delhi it is so easy to make friends but in Singapore office people can't be friends and outside people don't make friends. Kind of bored here.
So if you know how to meet around that may help.
I went to US for short trip and like India atleast everyone says hello or good morning or how are you, it is not a culture here so formal (maybe they don't like Indians as it is a developing nation or they are just formal)
I did show good gesture which Singaporean doesn't understand I find it  hard here.
I am not looking for flings or booze buddies as such because I find it a bit fake (don't take me wrong - But in my circle people are like - Chinese girls hunting western guys for $$ and Indian guys hunting Chinese girls haha for free)
I like that circus but problem is it is kind of fake. Counting dollars :)

Anyway I am ok with genuine friends going out with them, so far I feel as stranger in singapore completely isolated .
So unlike me in India. I am extrovert and this is eating my persona.

I do like sports and trips to east asia.

Hello!

Thanks
Nikhil

Adding few Hash Tags
#MakeFriendsSingapore
#HowTOMeetPeopleSingapore
#FindLikeMindedPeopleSingapore
#MeetLocalsSingapore

Hey nik... Frankly speaking I feel the same way... But I am here for 15 days.. And will keep Traveling to Singapore often. Pm me... I am just looking for genuine friends...