Exit visa problem in saudi arabia

i am new here in saudi arabia just a week i arrived in the kingdom, but my problem is i want to go back to my homeland which is philippines because of emergency.... the problem is i am not yet a holder of what they so called iqama and i want to exit here in saudi going back to philippines, is there anyway to have exit visa to be stamp on my passport even i have not yet received my iqama? this is very important issue, hope there will be a brighter answer..

RHYLHON1212 wrote:

is there anyway to have exit visa to be stamp on my passport even i have not yet received my iqama? this is very important issue, hope there will be a brighter answer..

Am so sorry to say, its impossible to leave saudi without IQAMA, if you entered with business or visit visa, its so easy you can leave anytime. But this time is yours work visa and rules says, you need exit only if you have IQAMA. Once you get IQAMA, your employer should provide exit reentry or final EXIT visa for you to leave.So plz get your IQAMA asap and convience your employer to let you go.