Getting Canada or Australia visa

Hello and compliments of the season to everyone.
I wish to travel to either australia or canada for work, can anybody advise me on how to get visa for either of these two countries. Your input will be appreciated

AISHATOPE12 wrote:

I wish to travel to either australia or canada for work, can anybody advise me on how to get visa for either of these two countries. Your input will be appreciated

For Australian visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 
It is getting a lot harder now to get work in Australia so do not be disappointed if your application is refused for a work visa. Unemployment is rising so locals get picked ahead of others for work. High taxes and high cost of living make it hard to get by here.

Hi AISHATOPE12,

You might want to get in touch with the embassies of Canana and Australia in Saudia Arabia on the +966 1 488 2288 and +966 1 488 7788 respectively to have further information regarding the visa.

Do not hesitate to come back on the forum to share any information received.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

AISHATOPE12 wrote:

FYI Nova Scotia, Canada (immigration program) just recently opened. Visit the embassy for info on application process. This info was advised to me by an immigration service agent.
- 43 occupations in the demand list
- unlimited slots but faster visa processing for those applying soon
- 21 to 55 yrs old
- 2yrs work experience in the last 5 yrs
- ielts GT (L-5, R-4, W-5, S-5)
- no points system
- no need for relatives/ friends in nova scotia
- no need for job offer

Additional info ~ Nova Scotia demand list:
nurse
resto & food service manager
financial officer
accountant
civil engr
mechanical engr
electrical & electronics engr
comp engr
IT
software engr & designer
comp programmer
physician
retail manager
dentist
pharmacist
audiologist
PT
OT
med tech
respiratory therapist
rad tech
psychologist
early childhood educator
chef/cook
contractor
machinist
electrician
mechanic
crane operator

Good luck!

I must say i am overwhelmed with your answers and supports. Thank you all for your inputs especially stumpy, Hasnaa, lina0574. You are all appreciated.

@lina0574 what is the web address of the FYI nova scotia