Any one in shenzhen or hk??

I'm from new Zealand!

Anyone interested in being frds can add my qq : (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your contact details on the forum)

Keep in touch !!!! :top:

Sasa,

In Shenzhen you can meet ppl at Sea World (Sea World metro). Sea World is huge and part of the Shekou district. It's also a big tourist attraction with plenty of (western) restaurants, shopping and bars. Terrace is a decent place to start your night and meet others at night. Daytime is hit and miss, but has so much to see. SWIC (Shenzhen Women's International Club) meet weekly Tuesday mornings at the Sea World Starbucks. You can become a member; Google them.   

Coco Park (Shopping Park metro). Is more or less a bar district for expats and locals alike. You'll hear all of the best up to date music and eat some of the finest foods (The Kitchen). It's perfect for going out at night and cutting loose on any one of the dance floors. The local girls usually dress in their best as do many of the local young men. Ex-pats seem to dress more casually in what-ever... The better clubs for meeting people would be Peppers and Club Viva and even Casa for a more relaxed atmosphere. Careful about the bars as often there's a minimum charge to sit in the booths. Don't get roped into it. Find a spot where you can have a single drink at a time. Casa is owned and operated by a Canadian, so if its just a beer or a cocktail you want; it's ideal.

The above are the two main areas to encounter a fair amount of expats.

Coastal City Plaza (Houhai metro) has a fair amount of bars and loads and loads of shopping. I've seen a fair amount of expats there.

Good luck!

Kris

Wechat Dominic0523

thanks four your comment kris n. a lot of interesting information ;)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory > Tourist Guide in China )