Ricardo from singapore

Hi friends,
I am Ricardo from Phillippines,I am working in Singapore now will be tranferred to Jakarta.
I am looking for filipino comunity or friends even   any nationality who speaks english.

Let me know,which are the best places to go in Central Jakarta or nearby,if your free then you can accompany me.

Thanks

Hi there! Kamusta po? How long have you been here in Jakarta? Which part are you gonna stay around? I'm from the West Jakarta area and I know how to go around pretty much anywhere... Let me know what type of places you're interested to go to... I could accompany you if I'm free... I've been here for 4 years now as a teacher...

2days po,saang place po ba may mga filipino dito sa jakarta?ano pong number nyo?

This is my six times I been to jakarta,wala pa me nakikitang pilipino.

Hi.Friends.
Any filipino around or anyone who do room sharing,I am looking for a room in central jakarta or nearby area.

Please let me know where I could search.

I am working in Singapore,will be transferred to Jakarta.

thanks

Hi Ricardo,

Posting an advert in the Shared accommodation in Jakarta section this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks David.

Hi Friends,
I am new here in Jakarta.
Guy from Singapore.
I am looking for tuition in Bahasa.

Anyone can recommend?

Thanks

@ ricardo001 > As you are completely changing topic here, i think that it would be best if you could start a new thread asking for tuition in Bahasa.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Ricardo,

May i know what sort of tuition?
Is it like a translation from English to Bahasa thingy?
If yes, perhaps i can help you out.

Thanks!

-Jules-