Unpaid card bills

Dear Sir ,

Firstly i want to thank you for guiding us and helping us always in trouble. I was in saudi from 2006 - 2007 and returned back to india with unpaid credit card bills of around SAR 9000 / -  I am currently in Dubai since last 2 month and have had a job offer for saudi arabia again. I am willing to back again. in the mean time, i had an email from recovery agency in India to pay my card bills of SAR 9000 / - I am willing to settle my bills ASAP before my travel to saudi arabia. can you just get me an idea how much minimum amount i can negotiate with recovery agent as its a big amount for me.

Would they have me blacklisted in SAMA ? if yes, they would clear my name from SAMA once i clear the dues.

Will there be any problems in getting business visa or employment visa in saudi after paying the bills ?

Can they stop me at airport and deport me back ?

May i get the credit card or loans in saudi arabia in future after i reach and settle there ?

Thanking you and looking forward to your reply soon.

Regards

to be advised wrote:

Dear Sir ,

Firstly i want to thank you for guiding us and helping us always in trouble. I was in saudi from 2006 - 2007 and returned back to india with unpaid credit card bills of around SAR 9000 / -  I am currently in Dubai since last 2 month and have had a job offer for saudi arabia again. I am willing to back again. in the mean time, i had an email from recovery agency in India to pay my card bills of SAR 9000 / - I am willing to settle my bills ASAP before my travel to saudi arabia. can you just get me an idea how much minimum amount i can negotiate with recovery agent as its a big amount for me.

Would they have me blacklisted in SAMA ? if yes, they would clear my name from SAMA once i clear the dues.

Will there be any problems in getting business visa or employment visa in saudi after paying the bills ?

Can they stop me at airport and deport me back ?

May i get the credit card or loans in saudi arabia in future after i reach and settle there ?

Thanking you and looking forward to your reply soon.

Regards

My Dear, 1st of all its not a big issue, You can come to saudi arabia by new visa and once you are here you can solve the matter. As per the law IF you will contact them yes IF, they will request you to pay the amount, You can pay in easy instalments or full its up to you, They will always request you to pay the money so dont be afraid. Your iqama will be issued without any problem, If you need any help just send me a message. Ok wish you all the best. Take care bye

Hi I would like to ask. I have unpaid credit card in Saudi Arabia last 2013 and I'm have a exit reentry visa. Then now my problem is if im going to Qatar for work it is possible to hold me and put me to jail for the unpaid credit card in Saudi Arabia? Please help me.. Thanks