Exit re-entry

Sir i am coming from saudi arabia before 9months exit re-entry visa . and my company no give return ticket so i cannot go to saudi ...  company said i send you return ticket after 2months. but he no send ticket or my salary... my companies friends speking company no call you and your igama put on huroob.. so i want know how many years ban in saudi arabia..

Edit postPost preview  Sir i am coming from saudi arabia before 9months exit re-entry visa . and my company no give return ticket so i cannot go to saudi ...  company said i send you return ticket after 2months. but he no send ticket or my salary... my companies friends speking company no call you and your igama put on huroob.. so i want know how many years ban in saudi arabia..SubjectMessage

madhupshukla wrote:

Sir i am coming from saudi arabia before 9months exit re-entry visa . and my company no give return ticket so i cannot go to saudi ...  company said i send you return ticket after 2months. but he no send ticket or my salary... my companies friends speking company no call you and your igama put on huroob.. so i want know how many years ban in saudi arabia..

1st of all you were not in saudi how they can do haroob ? You can go back to Saudi on new visa and forget about your money and ticket its old story, it was your mistake why you left the country without ticket and salary ? Anyhow all is fake no haroob nothing ok so cool down if you want to come to saudi come on new visa. wish you all the best.

Some people saying then  check your iqama status... status is green and write huroob.. and then i check in www.moi.gov.sa publice query is showing your id is invalid .... and finger print enrolment is same showing your id is invalid...  before some months everything is write ok.. and now no.