Place to meet your girl friend

I would love to know where you got your stats from because again they are wrong.
My wife works for the government and we have all the stats. your point: WELL OVER 99% of students in this country go through segregated schools is wrong brother.

My stats are not wrong.  The stats are available on the internet freely, such as the number of school-going Saudi children (in the millions).  Nearly all of them go through Saudi schools, which are of course segregated.  The few tens of thousands of students of various nationalities who study in the handful of mixed schools are a tiny percentage of the millions who study in Saudi schools.  It is basic arithmetic.  Your wife works for the government, great, I work in the education field here, and have done so since 2003, teaching in various public and private schools and universities.  Furthermore, I was born and educated here as well, so I do know a few facts about the education situation here.

Now I see why you seem not to like this country or have something against it. You were born here and live ALL your life here yet you posted USA on your destinations! stange!

Habibi, if you didn't enjoy being taught in a segregated all boys school here I feel sorry for your childhood but I know your facts are wrong. Send me the link where you got this 99% from please.
Enjoy your life in KSA and believe me if it changes here and becomes just like the west you will hate it and beg for it to go back to what it was. Live in halal akhee and avoid haram. Also, if someone asks again about how and where to meet his girl friend my adice to you is not to encourage them. You might have WASTA cos you were born here but most people here are expacts, they come to work and earn a descent living for their families or their future. If you start putting ideas in their heads, then they get deported then what? LA ILAHA ILA ALLAH. Avoid haram akhee and spread peace but don't spread haram. Peace to you akhee and may Allah bless us all. Salam

http://www.arabnews.com/gender-segregat … -educationhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_ed … udi_Arabiahttp://www.mepc.org/journal/middle-east … e?print%27
more is on the way,and since you would only believe in facts,so i  would also like to share that i am university student and i know you wouldnt care much , but please pick a topic and dont just jump between the topics like the socio-economical and religion or even educational wise.

Again with the assumptions.

I don't see where I encouraged anybody to date, let alone spread haram things.  In fact, if you look carefully, I did not even give any advice to the OP on where he can meet his gf!  So please, don't make up things about me.

Why are you assuming I lived ALL my life here?  Couldn't I have lived in other countries in the middle?  And if you will look at my flags, you will see the Saudi flag is the last one, not the US flag.  Seriously man, I feel bad for your students, I hope you don't teach math or science, as you are seriously lacking in logical skills, and are fond of making up baseless assumptions.  You have several flags as well... does the fact that you live in Saudi now mean that you didn't live anywhere else in the middle?  :rolleyes:

Another assumption: I did not enjoy being taught in a segregated school... where did I say that?  And whether I did or not, that has nothing to do with the percentage of students who study in segregated schools or otherwise.

Also, I don't have any wasta, and I am an expat (not "expact") as well.

You have no compunction about making false assumptions about a stranger on the internet.  If anything, it is YOU who is spreading haram by making up lies/assumptions about me.  You better repent!

You want stats, I will get you stats.  In the mean time, why don't YOU also get your stats ready?!

P.S. Not only am I not encouraging anybody to date, even if I did, it wouldn't give people any false hope of any sort.  Everybody here knows that it is a strictly segregated country, and that being caught with an unrelated member of the opposite sex would mean serious trouble.  People are not that stupid, as you think they are.  In fact, I even spelled out the punishment people receive when they are caught, so I feel really insulted that you are making up lies about me that I am spreading haram and encouraging dating.  You better repent.

I'm not wanting to interrupt this lively discussion but I was taught in a segregated school ... in London. It was a boys' high school. And thank f*** for that, I hate teenage girls.

Grown-up girls, on the other hand, I do not.

Full Monty wrote:

I'm not wanting to interrupt this lively discussion but I was taught in a segregated school ... in London. It was a boys' high school. And thank f*** for that, I hate teenage girls.

Grown-up girls, on the other hand, I do not.

Well, i know its your personal opinion ,let me just quickly point out the disadvantages of gender segregated schools:
Promotes poor social skill
Promotes Sexism
Gender stereotypes
Gender inequality
personally i have spend time in both circumstances ,i strongly believe in non -segregated or mixed schools

According to you the segregated schools promote spoor social skills, sexism, gender stereotypes and gender inequality. Wow! that's a bit strong don't you think so?
So, according to you these schools are a no go area!
Have you seen/checked the exam results in those single sex schools compared to the mixed schools'? Both boys and girls taught in single sex schools do far better than those taught in mixed schools. I guess you are free to voice your opinion but if you have a child which school would you like him/her to be educated at?

HUMBLEMAN wrote:

According to you the segregated schools promote spoor social skills, sexism, gender stereotypes and gender inequality. Wow! that's a bit strong don't you think so?
So, according to you these schools are a no go area!
Have you seen/checked the exam results in those single sex schools compared to the mixed schools'? Both boys and girls taught in single sex schools do far better than those taught in mixed schools. I guess you are free to voice your opinion but if you have a child which school would you like him/her to be educated at?

Let not go that far in future about where to sent my child , indeed exam results might be better in segregated schools but it is matter fact ,done by hundreds  of researchers during a span of 10 -15 years ,but still if you are going to deny this fact and say "i won't mind killing my child's social skills in a mixed sex environment " .I would like to point out and go on a limb and say i have spent 10 years of schooling in a segregated schools but after joining in a mixed school .I felt immerse social peer pressure,loss of focus and concentration  and it did affected my grades and now i might not be able to go up to any woman other than my mother and talk freely,interact socially.
To my surprise ,i simpy dont know what kind of educator would  recommend a segregated school simply on the basis of getting good grades! Thats will indeed promote to social awkwardness and gender inequality .Please do think before you write.

Brother Zubaid, let's be civil please! no need to be aggressive! I did say it is YOUR point of view and YOU are free to chose whatever school YOU want for YOUR child.
Segretation in MY view, is good for children. They focuss better and deliver better. We are all free to send our children where ever we choose. It is good to have a choice don't you think so akhee? Peace to you my brother.

Djzubaid, stop being uncivilized and highly aggressive in your posts... it's like, you are itching to start a war!!!  :joking:

HUMBLEMAN wrote:

Brother Zubaid, let's be civil please! no need to be aggressive! I did say it is YOUR point of view and YOU are free to chose whatever school YOU want for YOUR child.
Segretation in MY view, is good for children. They focuss better and deliver better. We are all free to send our children where ever we choose. It is good to have a choice don't you think so akhee? Peace to you my brother.

How comforting is this,because when you become aggressive ,its all fine and well.But i mentioned to be cool time and again in our previous confrontation. :offtopic:  Ok lets leave this and to address each other personally .
Moving on to Segregation ,indeed its matter of personal opinion and infact i am now studying in a segregated university not because my father wants me to but thats different story.Like you mentioned in your previous comment ,that i am coming on too strong on this topic.I will admit ,my personal experiences have influenced  my comments but lets leave the personal opinions and preferences.So why not focus on this topic like proper intellectuals,if not for personal benefits but for betterment of our community.And discuss the drawbacks and advantages over one another.
So at the end we might learn from each other and furthermore we might learn to respect each others perspectives.:cheers:

i would also like to apologize to everyone and Humbleman personally for being too aggressive and letting my emotions to take over and  i am sorry,what can i say this is very personal to me. :cheers:

desert...middle of NO WHERE

7amzeh wrote:

Thinking outside of the box..... literally :lol:

7amzeh wrote:

:huh:  What in the world is this post supposed to mean

Hi Friends, i am working with one of the group of companies here who owned 3-compounds in Jeddah and one at Madina, what i saw there the life inside the compounds is totally different as compare to the KSA. The residents are free to live as they wants even in weekend gatherings youngsters are looking for the corners and sometime they are not bothering the CCTVs as well.But outside the compound those activities are just a dream.

eye4u wrote:

Hi Friends, i am working with one of the group of companies here who owned 3-compounds in Jeddah and one at Madina, what i saw there the life inside the compounds is totally different as compare to the KSA. The residents are free to live as they wants even in weekend gatherings youngsters are looking for the corners and sometime they are not bothering the CCTVs as well.But outside the compound those activities are just a dream.

Yes,i know i have seen this situations ,hundred of times .i was quite jealous for sometime with my friends  :lol: who would take advantage of these compounds and score chicks  .But also these compounds are like oasis  in the middle of desert for expats ,who needs little bit of freedom.

From my side, we either go to Embassies when there is an event or we go to one of these fancy restaurant.
a compound would be also possible.

I prefer an embassy where there is good drinks, food and music.

A friend of mine throws parties in compounds in damam and males and females go there and meet each other . so i think compounds are the best place

seems you are the only Filipino speak like that.. maybe there are some like you but some time if you drop in love you can't do anything also if you live in country has this temperature and affect the man body and make all parts hot in this case really no one can do anything too just he should be patient but not all. I'm trying to stop my self from long time to keep patient and not do anything finally yes I didn't but again girls come to my mind everyday and every second I don't know why even i'm married but with girls there is no medicine help..

I would like to marry again as mysiar this time it's allowed in Islam to marry 4 in case the one rich but i'm not..
I love girls and hit them at the same time all our problem from them..

Hey,

Myself and my friends / girlfriends just had marriage certs made to avoid ANY issues. I have been asked to show the papers by the muttawa, and they said it was ok. If you want I can make a cert for you, honestly it will make your life much easier!

[email protected]

Send me a private message, I can give you some valuable information about meeting up with and hanging out with girls safely. I'm a bit worried about posting it here!

But I've seen what you've just posted minutes ago  :P:D
You did the right thing!

Hi nzpounamu,

I am wondering how a Kiwi can survive in the desert! you have the most beautiful country in the world.!

cheer up!    :)

wow guys ,give it a rest , :P
This thread should be closed. Period

Theres a compound near olaya jarir, you can go there to have coffee/shisha.

Look take the advice from me. ,, ex caught by mutawa, ,, never ever think to go 2 empty spaces or lands, ,,,   go 2 public places and act normal,,,, second u can go 2 fal compound it's nice and quit place 2 have good dinner or sheesha with ur gf if u want cafe or restaurant owner number PM me, ,,, wish u actionless date

no need to date in ksa its risky,.

To: Majed Seddik, Anwart & others encouraging for such meetings.

In the name of every Saudi in this country, I am asking you to respect the KSA's rules and show a good manner. Before this, being a Muslim, you should reject these acts (haram meetings).

If you want freedom, kindly go back to where u come from.

Bandar

BandarH wrote:

In the name of every Saudi in this country [....]

Including in the name of Saudis who have girlfriends/boyfriends (and try to find places to meet them)? :whistle:

Yes of course.

Interesting... how can you ask something in someone's name when they themselves do the exact opposite?

Try to meet at coffee shops, International hotel lobbies, and compounds! You really need enough confidence and courage in meeting! Good luck!

Hahahaahah :D

Hai, I'm an Indian business in Riyadh, can I meet you, xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Not a dating website

Try to meet her in a private place of your friend or in a private compound with friends.

Here's an idea, why don't you actually pay to live in a compound instead of expecting to take advantage of the facilities by being invited in as a guest, maybe put your hand in your pocket and pay the rent.

I grew up here (GCC) , British Schools, mixed genders, 50% of the kids weren't British.

I've never been approached by anyone asking about the association of anyone with me even last year when the muttawa hung out at the Granada and Panorama malls. If your going to look guilty what can you expect.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Watch your language, please be respectful

A few people take risk and meet in the family section of restaurant. But as per my experience never try it unless you are above 40 years old.  Guy below 30 always have a risk to get caught and to be punished as per Saudi law. Compound is 100% safe and secure you can meet with your girls friends and can talk for hours without any fear and restriction. There is a group who are organizing fun inside the compound to their register paid member you guy can email to *** to know the procedures.. They are very selective while taking a new member so try your luck by sending email.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you