Trip to Mount Kenya.

I'd like to organize a retreat to Mount Kenya with travellers who like to party. Said trip would include:

A/C Transport to & from Nairobi
3 Nights accommodation at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel
All Meals
Activities (Optional - by choice)
Good Company (My Partner & I are travel enthusiasts and love to explore. I have lived in and explored Kenya and I promise you this will be the most memorable vacation in your life.

The cost of the trip per person would come to approximately USD 1000 per person depending on the group size. If we can manage a good number, I am sure we can get a good discount (Yes I am Indian). We have been there before, but making new friends along the way and at the destination will make this trip more fun and enjoyable.
I am hoping to go on this trip on 1st May-4th May as its a holiday weekend =).

Hi Sumranbi,

To broaden your chances of having some replies, it would be best if you could post an advert in the section activities in Kenya.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Thanks will do :)

Are the travellers non-residents?  Mount Kenya Safari Club will take most of that budget as its ridiculously priced leaving little room for anything else.  If you want cheaper nice accommodation, I would suggest Falcon Heights, or the new block of rooms at Sportsman Arms (which has a disco for them to enjoy).

Hello friends..
We are also going for the same trip.I love the party.So can we join you??if you want please inbox me your mobile number.Cost is doesn't matter.