Any Pinoy in Pennsylvania?

Hi my name is Jaz. Just looking for Pinoy friends so I'm wondering if there's any filipino lives in Bethlehem, Allentown or Easton area? Would love to know if there's some associations and meet ups. Would like to join one. Have a nice day!

jazz1004942 wrote:

Hi my name is Jaz. Just looking for Pinoy friends so I'm wondering if there's any filipino lives in Bethlehem, Allentown or Easton area? Would love to know if there's some associations and meet ups. Would like to join one. Have a nice day!

The Notre Dame Church in Bethlehem has a Pinoy and Friends Catholic organization that does special Filipino pot luck celebrations after Mass.  There will be a flower one in May, Philippines Independence Day in June and the first Filipino Saint is celebrated in September.  Every January in Reading they pretend it is Cebu and have a dance party, plus there are many Filipino Christmas parties in Bethlehem, Easton, Allentown and Reading.  Send me a PM if you want more info.

And there will be a Philippines Independence Day celebration on 6/7 in the Poconos.  More info to follow.