Looking to Start Up a Call Center in General Santos

Hi guys, my fiance is originally from General Santos. She is now here with me in the United States until we get married and we will be moving back to Gensan. I am looking to open up a call center and wanted to see if anyone knows how to do this properly and whats involved. Any tips or advise here would be great!

i am not sure if gen san has peza locator. mostly, foreigners will invest in cebu or in manila coz both has a few zones accredited by peza. purpose: to enjoy income tax holiday. but if you want to put a business not under peza , u just need to register ur business to sec (if copr or pship) or to dti (if sole), to bir, and procure business permits. for further questions (Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls +register in the business directory > Lawyers in the Philippines)

I have PM'ed you my Boss' Skype ID.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls+ register in the business directory]

Hello, I am just looking into this and not sure what would be required. Any information is very helpful :)

Tommylandz wrote:

Hello, I am just looking into this and not sure what would be required. Any information is very helpful :)

you should try to browse for the requirement of boi and peza. i think it could help you. a client of mine got certificate from peza cebu and he is now operating an it company in mandaue city.