Have You Noticed ???

aryavrat wrote:

I am really sorry what was happened to you ...........i think i wouldn't have started this thread......

ohh  dont :sosad: Anil. You think only the good side of people. But coin has two sides. Come-on! Come to this real world.
Insulting others is not a good thing if he is still reading this thread (am sure he is! even from his email) he will know how to behave as a well-mannered person in the society.  :|

I don't know what he is thinking but my idea is not to hurt anyone through any means..........if i hurt i am really sorry for that......even if i start a thread and it hurts someone ..........that means also..........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

I am really sorry what was happened to you ...........i think i wouldn't have sarted this thread......

No worries.
We all have opinions, and those commonly promote discussion that educates us and allows us to see other people's points of view.
As expats, we have to learn to understand a wide variety of positions on various subjects.

Thanks Mas Fred.........its true.......

Hi everybody,

Please note that we are closing this thread as everything has already been said here.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR