Hello every one

Hello everyone i am mj from philippines   23 yrs old  inquiring about visa im planning to get married from norwegian guy....:)

Hei... your question is unclear. Are you getting married in the Philippines or in Norway?

:-)

:)

:/

hmmm this is not a dating site... was that a request?

Sorry thats edit message i am not finding someone who wants chat lol just wanna help about tourist visa any one can help if what i need to do?

mjjoy wrote:

Sorry thats edit message i am not finding someone who wants chat lol just wanna help about tourist visa any one can help if what i need to do?

You have to fill out the form from the portal or your sponsor can do it for you.
https://www.selfservice.udi.no
You will need also a garantee from your sponsor. You can find the checklist

Requirements for a visa (copied from UDI pages)

You must pay an application fee.
You must have a passport that is valid for at least three months after the end of your visit. The passport must be issued within the last ten years.
You must have valid travel insurance.
You must have enough money to finance your stay in Norway and your return journey. You must normally have NOK 500 for each day of your stay in Norway. Alternatively, the person you will be visiting can give a financial guarantee.
You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.
If you have been in the Schengen area in the last 90 days, you must check when it is possible for you to re-enter, and how many days you can stay in Schengen. Please use the visa calculator to check this (ec.europa.eu)
If you are under the age of 18, both your parents, or other persons responsible for you, must sign your application.
You must have an invitation from the person you are going to visit.
How your application is considered

When we process your application, we consider how probable it is that you will return to your home country or the country you live in when the visit is over. We consider the situation in your country and your own situation.
We will focus on whether you have anything that ties you to your home country, for example work, property, a spouse or family members who you are supporting.
If we believe that it is unlikely that you will return, your application will normally be rejected.
Your possibility of getting a visa

If you plan to visit your girlfriend or boyfriend, you can be granted a visa if you are in an established relationship. This means that if you have been together for a long time and have met several times, you have a better chance of being granted a visa.