Company information inquiry

Nothing will happen. As soon as I challenged them to provide me with a couple of suppliers or customers inside China or abroad; and to give me the URL of the Chinese version of their website (there isn't one - very strange for a Chinese company) - they simply blocked my email address:

抱歉您的邮件被退回来了
原邮件信息      
时 间    2014-05-21 18:14:50
主 题    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re xxxxxxxxxx, England.
收件人    [email protected]
抄 送    xxx
密 送    yyy
退信原因   
糟糕这封邮件被收件人拒绝了可能是对方设置了黑名单或者过滤器等相关设置。
英文说明:User Reject.(User reject).(User reject)

Nous avons recu la meme " bla bla " c'est 100% SCAM SPAM... faites attention.

They seem to be very well organized since I have had several communications with them and they seemed very serious but I also believe that this is SCAM since the link to their web site does not even work.  I hope that the will get caught and they will stop bothering and stealing people like that !!!

They have zero chance of being caught. They are in the wild west of China. What you have to remember is the average workers salary in China is about £200-300 per month. (More if they work for the party as a civil servant). So they can send out hundreds of emails a day. If even 1% ends up being successful and earns say £200, a couple of them working at it could easily earn a Chinese citizens average monthly wage per day, with zero risk to themselves.

We have received following email that they are planning to travel INDIA.. lol

Dear Sir Or madam
We are CHINA  XIAN L-B. TRADING CO., LTD.   located in the center of China. It is the capital of  Shaanxi province. Our company has already already acquired the State Administration for Industry and Commerce registration, and put on record at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, General Administration of Customs and the National Entry-exit Inspection Bureau.

According to our knowledge, your company is engaged in  travel agency,  having a good
reputation in the industry in your country. We think that your company can receive our tourism
groups in your country.

We are planning to arrange 270 employees of our subordinate factory  to travel to your country
for  tourist activities in 7 days. In order to complete our tourism activities, we will divide to the
employees to arrive in your country in three times,  90 people for each batch. The time
schedule is as follows.
-- The first batch of 90 people tourist team will departure from Beijing on August 1, 2014,
August 10, 2014 back to Beijing
-- The second batch of 90 people tourist team will deparutre from Beijing on August 11, 2014,
August 20, 2014 back to Beijing.
-- The third group is also 90 tourist team will departure from Beijing, on August 21, 2014.
August 30, 2014 back in Beijing.

We hope that you can arrange appropriate travel plans and quote us a reasonable price
according to our schedule. We have a travel plan for every year, we hope that through this
cooperation to establish a long-term relations of cooperation.

Looking forward to your reply

Best wishes
CHINA  XIAN L-B. TRADING CO., LTD.
Carl Lee:   Mobile: +86-13991958748

Any money they send you will never clear on your accounts. The transfer is made against the deposit of a cheque which bounces, and the bank then claims back, some 7-10 days later, the money transferred to you.

Hello, I m Agnes and I m from Germany. I ve received a contact from this chinese company. I have a factory wich is manufacturing wooden-houses. Can you give me some informations about this chinese company? Are they a reliable company? Thank you for your help

No, they are not!

100% sure: *NO*

TOTAL SCAMMERS

Challenge them as to whether they are scammers or not and they will soon block your email.

Thank you, why? Have you had a bad experience with them?

1 Read the comments on here
2 We are a big business and are careful
3 We tend to know people in our business and the way they behave
4 They ordered products which are illegal to import into China without a permit and didn't see it as an issue which makes you think the product isn't going to be sold
5 refusal to provide usual trade and banking references
6 website looks ok but if you click around you see there's huge blanks - it was made hoping people would only check one or two pages
7 People don't order products in industrial chemicals and are also involved in tourism

NB there very suspicious and frightening trick is trying to lure women to go to sign contracts in China - that is very sinister - beware.

Same letter we have also received by our company which is travel agency in new delhi . Lovedude can have your number so that we can discuss about it.

This place in their address. So I belive it is a scam....

Thanks for all your info, so I will not bother to answer their inquiry :

Dear Sir,

We obtained your company on internet. We are interested in importing your products (water purifiers). Please E-mail us your catalog and the price list. Please also inform us the payment term, so that we can make the purchasing plan.

We wish we could establish a long-term and friendly cooperative relationship with each other.

We look forward to your early reply.

Sincerely
Howell
=======================
X A L. B.  CO., LTD.
ADD: No. 81, Dinbai Rd, Xi'an China
TEL: +86 135 1916 5138

Therefor they do not even know what is our product. We are selling seawater and that is transparent on our web side if they were obtained it on web as they claim....

Best whishes to all blogers..

Hi

You sell "seawater"! I'm impressed. Can you send us a link to your website?

aguademar.si/

Thanks for asking  :)

Hello MoniqueB4

Did you go to China to meet Xian Lanbiaotrading?

I am sure we would all be grateful for any information and news.

Thank you!

Hello everyone.
After having gone to get my Chinese Visa, I decided not to go as it felt strange that a Chinese Compâny did not get a Chinese translation for its name. I asked a Chinese friend to translate a welcome note to them but could not get the Chinese "ideogram" for the Cie name.
I contacted the Moroccan institution in China for them to take over & check out .
Mr Carl Lee never contacted me to check when I was coming....strange business partners!
For information, we have fould that there were 788 websites attached to his IP and that IP was located in Shanghia.
I spent too much time on that scam as it is and will not spend another minute on it.
Back to real business.
M

We received an inquiry from the same company 2months ago and recently, they've sent us order details amounting to 600,000 Euros worth of our products and right away, i said this is a scam.
Thanks to all your feedback, we'll be very careful in dealing with this company

Da: Wen ke [mailto:[email protected]]
Dear CEO
We are XIAN LB CO., LTD,it is a professional import & export trading company, located in Xian Shaanxi, China. We would like to import your products candy from your company and sale in Chinese market and hope to establish long-term business cooperation with your company. If you are interested in cooperating with us, please send us your catalogue of the newest products by email. After we receive your information, we will start the cooperation.
We are looking forward to your favorable reply.
Yours Faithfully,
Wen ke

--
XI'AN LB TRADING  CO., LTD.
ADD:No.81 Dingbai Road,Yanta District, Xi'an China
Tel:0086 135 1918 7398

XI'AN LANBIAO TRADING CO., LTD.
ADD: No.81 Dingbai Road,Yanta District, Xi'an China
Tel: 0086 29 68815926   
Fax:0086 29 68815925
mobile:0086 135 1918 7398
lanbiaobiz.com

Wen Ke

This guy contacted with me since March- April.
I own a company distributing wood flooring from Poland.
He asked me about wood floors. He choice Kahrs floors. And sended to me order (near 600 000€). Next he sended to me contract (40% deposit ect... his transport ect..) Next invite me to China to sign contract face to face. I told him that I sign contract in Poland and I sen it to him scan. I told him too I can sign contract in China ambeesy or consul. He answer that he have to make notarize the contract in the Notary Office. I must pay 871€ for it. I told him myself that amount deducted from the first payment... And now it's silent...:)))
I think that it's very great deceiver and a fool!
Do not be fooled!!!!!
IREK

Hello everybody. I work in a translation Company in Russia. We also have recieved a letter from this company.
They insist on that we should come to China to sign the Contract. Now I don't know what to do. Have anybody already met with them?

Here is the letter from this Company:

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have the document of the railway lighting technology and the total word is about 1.8 million. The original language is German and we need it to be translated into English, French and Russian. It is the most advance railway lighting technology in the world and should be keep in secret and can not be divulged.

Our payment term is 30% as the deposit will be paid after signing the formal contract, we will pay another 40% when you finish the half of all the translation and the balance 30% after you finish all the file. If you are interested in it, please contact with us and quote your price in EUR or US dollar.

We are looking forward to your favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,

Howells
--
X A L B CO., LTD.
ADD: No. 81, Dinbai Rd, Xi'an China
TEL: +86 135 1916 5138

This Chinese fraudsters

It is all a scam.

They are simply fraudsters. They seem to make their money by inventing an upfront payment that you need to share with them for some documents from the Chinese government.
It is easy to see they are fraudsters - look at how many different businesses they operate in - even multinationals don't operate in such diverse sectors.

You will also find that they are also looking to steal any company information n they can use to their own benefit too.

A Chinese smart phone on the world market was found to have a trojan in it that transmitted all sorts of personal and business date to a a server in China.

That is very interesting. What is very worrying about this company is they seem to want foreigners to go to China to sign a contract. Once someone is in China they can easily disappear.

I have to go to China to visit this company for a signing of a contract are they legit?

anydswl.com/

How can I make sure that they are ok?

Any normal questions I can ask that reveals if ok or not?

It all feels too easy somehow.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Peter Ther are crooks. Don't think of them. Will not bussines...

Rusty is seawater big business this is a scam!

Peter let them pay for your flights and accommodation :D  when you arrive go with Interpol :cool:

Peter China you will get scammed, be very very cautious! There a lot of crooks all over now!

@Peter.

I agree with scantran. Tell them you will go only if they pay upmarket return airfares and quality accommodation. It would be a safe bet that they will say no.

You could also look into contacting federal police and see if they have info on this company.

Stump you right if it is a cool deal as I gather from Peter being on the edge :D 
1. They will not hesitate to pay for a paltry air fare and hotel accommodation.
2. Even if they know you got Feds on them If they are Legit they don't mind.
3. Proverbs 1:5; Proverbs 14:15

hi
i suggest that you go to their country but do the following first
ask them to meet you in your embassy in their country not anywhere else for your safety and convinience

Hello every body

I am a tour operator in Botswana and I fell into this guys trap and I ended up going to meet them in China and we signed the contract as they said and I paid all the notorisation fees they wanted and after my return to Botswana I paid for some other requirements and ended up running out of cash. By the time I stopped paying and started complaining they never replied my emails and phone calls. I lost about R45,000. Please dont deal with them. I am stil finding ways of how to recover my money but I see failure on my side not to be carefull, had to learn the hard way. I have their pictures. Its 2 gentlemen named Z and C l and a lady who happens to translate in English. I have their pictures I took in China and their business cards. Not sure whether its allowed to post them into this forum for public consumption.

Perhaps start your own blog site with the information, photos etc on it so others can read it.

Hello Kabasiya
I'm sorry that you fell into that trap!
But the general rule in business is such that you do not pay any fees previously.
I sad this man (to me he used name Wen Ke), that married to any charges itself with the first advance. And it was ending our cooperation...

But I have next "big businessman"- it's the same mode of action:
[color=#F30B3E][email protected] and [email protected]
Guizhou Hdr Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd. Company
Name Mr. Yang Gouliang
Please be careful! He asked me about my product- wood floors.
BR
Irek

Thanks for the advise, they are back with:
[email protected]
Asking for a 324 people trip to Morocco. And to go to China to sign the contract.
I wont waste more time them,

I was very suspicious because:
1. No corporative signature at all for a company willing to spend 400.000 Euros in a trip???
2. Very vague presentation and not a single match for the company they present. Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd Does not appear anywhere

Here i left the first contact mail to make it easier for others to find out about the scam.

We are Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co.,Ltd,Limited in ZhengZhou.China , located in the middle of HeNan province. Our company has already acquired the State Administration for Industry and Commerce registration, and put on record at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, General Administration of Customs and the National Entry-exit Inspection Bureau.
According to our knowledge,your company is engaged in travel agency,having a good reputation in the industry in your country. We think that your company can receive our tourism groups in your country.
We are planning to arrange 324 employees of our subordinate factory to travel to your country for tourist activities in 7 nights(8 days) .In order to complete our tourism activities, we will divide to the employees to arrive in your country in three times, 108 people for each batch.
The first group of 108 people, 01/03/2016 leave BeiJing capital airport ,10/03/2016 return BeiJing capital airport .
The first group of 108 people, 11/03/2016 leave BeiJing capital airport ,20/03/2016 return BeiJing capital airport .
The first group of 108 people, 21/03/2016 leave BeiJing capital airport ,30/03/2016 return BeiJing capital airport .
We hope that you can arrange appropriate travel plans and quote us a reasonable price according to our schedule. We have a travel plan for every year, we hope that through this cooperation to establish a long-term relations of cooperation.
Looking forward to your reply
Kind Regards
Li Wenhai 
Mobile:0086-13783675997

A very obvious scam. In fact most of these things out of China / Nigeria and Arab countries are scams.

Warning, scams, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd!!
The scammer  approached us via E-Mail and told us an elaborate fake story.
He introduced himself as Wenhai  Li, Henan yayi Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd in ZhengZhou, China, chinayayijin.com,  mobile nr. 0086-13783675997, E-mail address  .  His company is planning a company trip for 324 employees as a gesture of appreciation. They  will divide the employees in three times, 108 people for each batch and for tourist activities in 7 nights(8 days). The first group of 108 people, 01/03/2016, The second group of 108 people, 11/03/2016, The third group of 108 people, 21/03/2016. He requested us to arrange appropriate travel plans and quote.
He convinced us that they are getting a good and  fair deal when in fact they are not, creating a fake business.
The scammer  asked  us to pay 50 % of fee of  the notary. The fee started out as small amounts. After we paid, the scammer made up new fees as like an travel insurance for  participants that require payment before we received our reward.
We would like to give you warning of danger!  You will never be sent the money that was promised. Never send money or give credit card details to Wenhai   Li !

Sorry but I do not understand.

They were sending people on a trip.

You are/were the agent arranging the trip?

Why did you have to pay them?

They should be paying you for making the arrangments