I want bring my wife to saudi

Hi,
I am working in jeddah n want to bring my wife here. Last year I married but I don't have marriage certificate. Though I am divorcee and this is my second marriage.
Actually when I joined here then I came to know that I can bring my wife here because i have family accommodation. Unfortunately I couldn't make marriage certificate in India. I have informed my wife to make her passport on her maiden name.
My passport is 13 years old in that my first wife name is mentioned but I have divorce certificate of court, which I can produce.   
Now I don't know, How I bring my wife here to stay with me. In such case shall get any certificate from Saudi Embassy to bring my wife here.
Kindly suggest

when I joined here then I came to know that I can bring my wife here because i have family accommodation. Unfortunately I couldn't make marriage certificate in India. I have informed my wife to make her passport on her maiden name.
My passport is 13 years old in that my first wife name is mentioned but I have divorce certificate of court, which I can produce.

Hi All

My husband has been offered a one year post of english educator at a learning centre in Riyadh. He will be moving to saudi in january and would then like to bring me (his wife) and our one year old son to saudi as well. We have been advised that this would take up to 5 or 6 months. Please advise if this is true, also how long would it take him to get us to Saudi and how likely is it that we (wife and son) will be granted a visa to enter saudi.

Thanks
Z

hello dear
depends in ur hasband profition
he can bring u and kid in 30 days
if profition not applicable he never bring u
if u till what his profition is i can help

Hi Yahya

I am not sure, he will be teaching enlgish at the Al- Khaleej english learning centre in Riyadh. So then I am assuming his profession will be educator/ lecturer/ teacher. Hope this helps I am really worried

Thank-you

Its the best center her in SA
i think its easy for u to come her in riyadh
at that time u all invited to visit my familly. i will make good food and welcom to u
99% sure u will come
:cheers: