Married with Children - planning to move out; need advice

Dear friends,

I am an Iranian, married with kids living in Iran. I am planning to move out of the country for good, and I am not so sure about the destination. I am foreign educated with relatively diverse international background, and therefore, I am hopeful I'll be able to land a decently paying job / start a business in English [language] dominated countries.

I prefer not to get away far from the Middle East region like North America, and pick a destination somewhere in the Middle East / Asia. Having said that, I am open minded about any destination that meets my requirements. Like any parent, my kids come first and their schooling requirements is a top priority without breaking the bank. My other priorities respectively are law and order, peacefulness, and friendly environment.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on any potential country and region that comes close to what I have just described. I hope I haven't depicted too much of a utopia here.

Should you have Dubai in mind, I travel to Dubai a couple of times a year, and although I like the place as a tourist, it has become very crowded, noisy (in terms of so much going on at the time) and unbearably expensive esp. with respect to education.

Best regards,
Fareed A.

Hi Fareed,

Welcome on board to this site.
I advice you to browse through the forums of the countries of your choice and ask some questions if you don't found the answers what you are looking for.

Happy searching!

Hi Fareed,

There is a study done by the Swiss bank UBS every 3 years comparing prices and earnings in a fairly large number of countries which you might want to look at. The last edition is 2012 so things like exchange rate changes might need to be allowed for but I think it is still a useful comparison of different destinations.
Prices and Earnings in 72 Cities in 58 Countries

Regards El

El_Jost wrote:

Hi Fareed,

There is a study done by the Swiss bank UBS every 3 years comparing prices and earnings in a fairly large number of countries which you might want to look at. The last edition is 2012 so things like exchange rate changes might need to be allowed for but I think it is still a useful comparison of different destinations.
Prices and Earnings in 72 Cities in 58 Countries

Regards El

Very useful link. Thanks :)

Yes mal you are right its really useful information.............
Thanks El_Jost for the information...........

Regards,
Anil

Thank you gentlemen for your feedback.

I would greatly appreciate it any feedback based on your personal experiences as well.

Malaysia google.   nilai inti college what sort of work for u & ur wife?

Fast expat population.many students from middle east

Why don't you check North African Countries like Morocco,Algeria and Tunisia.....hope you will find your purpose..........

am a Nanny in Nigeria and i can tell you Nigeria is good in terms of business and child caring.
thanx

Welcome to Expat-Blogs............

I think Nigeria will not suits his criteria.........but you never know ...........its his choice..........

Regards,
Anil

Meet expats all over the world

OR