Weather

Love Summers...need all the heat...Africa on my mind!

Then you are trying to land in exact place ........Heat is common here.........but some part have winter season very soon...........

Regards,
Anil

THANKS...WHERE DO YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE...You sound very interesting and well informed.May I know your discipline/career path...If it's Africa/Middle East then we probably can do alot possibly. email [email protected]

Warm here year round.  In fact 33 yesterday with blazing sun and a nice ocean breeze late in the afternoon

Never want to shovel snow again!

Bob K

Most of Africa has held little interest for me but I've been watching a few TV programmes about bits of it.
The food, especially the grills, in South Africa look like something worth a visit and the game reserves look a little better than fantastic.
I'd return home barrel shaped but happy.

Hate Summer !! ...humid, sticky, oily, irritating   :mad:
i love winter :D

One and half month before it is finished there so wait for another 6 months to get it .......now its a heat wave over there till June.......... :)

Winter?? What is it?? :joking:

Mal come to India in the month of December and January........you will know it.............. :D

aryavrat wrote:

Mal come to India in the month of December and January........you will know it.............. :D

Hey how do you invite me when you are in Africa? And India is not in my travel bucket but I will do, if you want as I like you more than India :P

Good to connect here and share views. Only when we meet and interact than only we can known each other better. Once we find like minded people than only we can make life long friends I AM AVAILABLE IN NEW DELHI I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO BE OF ANY HELP IN MY HOMETOWN COUNTRY INDIA.
Keep in touch
Regards
RAJESH

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Hey how do you invite me when you are in Africa? And India is not in my travel bucket but I will do, if you want as I like you more than India :P

Oh !!! Mal...........i didn't know that you have a travel bucket too............. :D
Once i will come to India i will invite you.......... :)

RAJESHJI wrote:

Good to connect here and share views. Only when we meet and interact than only we can known each other better. Once we find like minded people than only we can make life long friends I AM AVAILABLE IN NEW DELHI I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO BE OF ANY HELP IN MY HOMETOWN COUNTRY INDIA.
Keep in touch
Regards
RAJESH

Thank you for our kindness Rajesh, If and when Anil will invite me someday, I can get your help too for sure! ;)

aryavrat wrote:

Oh !!! Mal...........i didn't know that you have a travel bucket too............. :D
Once i will come to India i will invite you.......... :)

Yep I have a bucket!
Thailand
USA
Thailand
Vietnam
Thailand
Dubai
Thailand
Finland
Thailand
Fiji
Thailand :joking:
Thailand

Its not bucket its full drum....................... :lol:

aryavrat wrote:

Its not bucket its full drum....................... :lol:

hee :D
Hey.. my drum is full with the dreams of Africa now :P

Definetly.......Africa has 56 countries......so anybody's drum will be fulled............. :)

OMG its unbearable now... :huh:  had no considerable rain for some times.
Farmers are awaiting for the monsoon to come to grow their paddy.

Why you think it is unbearable..........?

aryavrat wrote:

Why you think it is unbearable..........?

high temperature! Sweating all the time...skin become dry...! Fountains go dry so no water in wells or lakes or tanks No enough water for flowers or crops- it's an agricultural country Anil. Many people are farmers who depend on monsoon. Can anyone bear it happily dear??? :(
But you in so cool say , "YEs, Mal!" - because your in Africa :D

You are right even i too came from a country whose main dependence is agriculture........you are right...........

Hot Hot Hot

jm222 what is hot hot hot...........?

aryavrat wrote:

jm222 what is hot hot hot...........?

may be he has told that to me- :)  my cartoon picture is very hot :shy

Hahahahahaha................ :lol:

Hi Mal ! Add China in your bucket , its near Thailand .
You can come here when make a plan for Thailand trip and you come in Jan or Feb , you will know what the Winter is.
You are welcome any time  :)

All well wrote:

Hi Mal ! Add China in your bucket , its near Thailand .
You can come here when make a plan for Thailand trip and you come in Jan or Feb , you will know what the Winter is.
You are welcome any time  :)

Hi all Well, Thanks a lot yes I like China but if I will come, it will be for a business purpose. One of my friends in Thailand is importing ready-made garments from China and he says thats so much rewarding. I too have that type of idea in mind and we can find a good market in Sri Lanka. How about it? Shall we do it jointly? ;)

If you both are doing together then i can assure myself that i will get a job of Sales Representative for your products.......... :cool:

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

If you both are doing together then i can assure myself that i will get a job of Sales Representative for your products.......... :cool:

Regards,
Anil

No males! This is a girlish business!! :rolleyes:

Ok Girls don't need male in thier business.........not bad...........

aryavrat wrote:

Ok Girls don't need male in thier business.........not bad...........

Not always but sometimes Aryavrat!

Then consider my case also in sometimes and give me a chance ....................... :thanks:

aryavrat wrote:

Then consider my case also in sometimes and give me a chance ....................... :thanks:

ok!!
Are you good in female dresses?? :lol:

For selling i am good but if you are looking for something else i am not interested.......... :lol:

aryavrat wrote:

For selling i am good but if you are looking for something else i am not interested.......... :lol:

Yes I mean selling only!  what else, you meant, MY GOD?? :o

I thought this was a weather thread.  Am I missing something???

Anyway we finally had some significant rain last night (first real rain an 6 weeks or so) and the gardens are smiling and dancing this morning

Bob K

Thanks Bob for bringing us back on the topic and here in Congo very soon we going to see winter.............

Regards,
Anil

Raining raining pouring...
whole the evenings...
trees are smiling
but flowers may fall
Difficult to travel back home
but people are happy
as crops need water
in this farming island

Rain came Rain came Rain came
Water every where came
summer heat gone fresh smell in the mud came
powercut gone electricity came
dry leafes gone fresh one came
trees and plant became new again
Rain came rain came rain came..............

I tried to write but unable to make a peom .............

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Rain came Rain came Rain came
Water every where came
summer heat gone fresh smell in the mud came
powercut gone electricity came
dry leafes gone fresh one came
trees and plant became new again
Rain came rain came rain came..............

I tried to write but unable to make a peom .............

Regards,
Anil

This is a good one. Am going to try a criticism on your poem!!
"Rain came rain came rain came" By over writing, poet tries to highlight the good effects of rain and how he is happy to have rain that was needed for a long time. This shows his inner feeling of how much he was awaited to have this much rain. May be he was out of water and couldn't have a bath for some times.. :joking:

Find activities and meet other expats

OR