Hie am looking for schoolarships from universities in bahrain

can any anyone with knowledge help be it undergraduate or masters

Dear bro ali
Welcome to the Bahrain Forum.

I have not heard of scholarships being offered here. I am afraid there are not many opportunities for scholarships in universities in Bahrain. If they exist, it will most probably be for Bahraini candidates.

From time to time, American and European university representatives are coming to Bahrain and talking to people who would like to study at their universities and discuss the scholarship options. There was one recently. American universities came to Bahrain and you had a chance to speak to the representatives face to face.

If it doesn't have to be in Bahrain, I would certainly create a list of universities I would like to study, and then start getting in touch with them online to discuss the scholarship opportunities.

:) thanks a lot Brightonguy if you can give a list that even not universities not in bahrain for scholarship that will be welcome.i am about to finish my undergraduate in LLB. shariah so anything related for masters will be welcome or any thing in business studies for undergraduate it will be welcome.once again thank you for time and efforts.

thanks farhaz for your contributions and if you happen by chance to hear somethings in future let me know.once again thanks for the concern and efforts

I really don't have a list of universities which give scholarships. If I were you, I would decide on the country or countries I would like to study, learn a bit more about those countries, create a list of universities in each of those countries (Wikipedia will be helpful in all of these) and then start visiting their website one by one to see the scholarship opportunities.

thanks for the insight and brilliant idea and your contributions brightonguy i will take that also into consideration too to widen my search net least i get some goodies sooner

There are scholarships here but as Farhaz rightly assumes, they are for Bahraini students only.  They are highly sought after and you have to be an outstanding person academically, personally, socially and more.

thank you scottrace, i thought they may be government international scholarships available there.