I'm in Canada now but I'll B going 2 K8 in August. What are the steps?

I have accepted a teaching job in Kuwait. I have received some information from my school but frankly the info are not clear. It seems that these are the steps:

The School applies for the initial visa from the appropriate ministry in Kuwait. When the school receives the appropriate, initial visa from the ministry in Kuwait, the school will mail it to me in Canada. After that I get a complete medical and get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) in Canada. However, the next part is not clear. The school seems to be implying that I must take my certified educational document ( a BEd. in my case), plus the medical report and the PCC to the Kuwaiti Embassy in Ottawa, Canada. However, I live thousands of kilometers away from Ottawa, Canada so this is impossible for me. Is there anyone on this Forum who going to Kuwait from Canada this year who could explain more clearly the necessary steps to me. For example, if my documents must go to Ottawa, are there "agents" in Ottawa who can expedite this process at the Embassy for me without me actually traveling to Ottawa or is there a cheaper way than this? Any information anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

K8Bound wrote:

However, the next part is not clear. The school seems to be implying that I must take my certified educational document ( a BEd. in my case), plus the medical report and the PCC to the Kuwaiti Embassy in Ottawa, Canada. However, I live thousands of kilometers away from Ottawa, Canada so this is impossible for me. Is there anyone on this Forum who going to Kuwait from Canada this year who could explain more clearly the necessary steps to me. For example, if my documents must go to Ottawa, are there "agents" in Ottawa who can expedite this process at the Embassy for me without me actually traveling to Ottawa or is there a cheaper way than this? Any information anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

I had to do something similar... in my case the steps were (by memory which is notoriously bad!)
1. get a copy of police cert, education certs, medical, marriage cert all attested by a lawyer that they were identical to the originals.
2. take the attested copies and the originals to the Kuwait Embassy (plane trip for me) they stamp them and stuck something on the copies.
3. When I got to Kuwait by employer took some things to get them translated (can't remember what now).

Make sure you get an international driving licence before you travel.