Help please

Hi! My hubby and I along with our 3 little ones are moving to Malaysia at the end of June. Wondering which area are the best place to rent? My children will be going to Aust International school. We would to rent somewhere nearby the school as well as amenities like supermarket, doctor clinic as well as public transport ( for hubby ). I know this question has been asked but would like to know the current opinions. Thank you kindly!

Malaysia is quite a big country.
Do you already know which city in Malaysia you are moving to?

Hi, you better post here
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=193

hi there! aism.edu.my/ maybe could help? its in kuala lumpur.

aism.edu.myu.my kuala lumpur

The Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is the first and only International School in Malaysia offering an Australian Curriculum, delivered by Australian teachers, and following the Australian school year.

Established in the year 2000, Australian International School Malaysia has grown to become a competitive private education institution offering the Australian Curriculum to students from all over the world.

Located on a 7.5 acre campus at the Mines Resort City in Kuala Lumpur, Australian International School Malaysia serves more than 600 students represented by over 30 different nationalities. With increasing demand, the school has reached its full capacity and is now expanding to provide capacity for 1000 students. The school's expansion project with a new Junior School and integration of 21st century learning facilities provide flexible learning approaches and collaborative learning opportunities for students and teachers to truly learn beyound the classroom environment.

Providing a challenging educational program from Preschool to Year 12 (age 3-18); students graduate with the Higher School Certificate (HSC). AISM graduates enjoy seamless transition into education pathways in Australia and top universities worldwide.

Highly qualified international teachers; predominantly Australian trained and experienced, are continually up-skilling their knowledge whilst encouraging students to explore, excel and extend their learning to their best potential, both in and out of the classroom.

Hi Kaz77,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

To broaden your chances of having some replies, your discussion was moved on the Malaysia forum.

Best of luck for your project,

Hasnaa