IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY TOURIST VISA WHILE UNDER APPLICATIONOF OTHER?

GOOD DAY EVERYBODY. HAPPY WEEK END TO ALL.is it possible that I will apply for tourist visa going to Belgium while Im also undrprocess waiting for result of Fiance visa as me and my fiance decide and we wanted to be together while waiting for the result of fiance visa. Any idea or suggestions. Thank you and GOdbless us all

I think the best way is by ask the Belgium embassy in your country.

Each country has their own rules regarding visa applications, but in many nations they will only process one category of visa at a time. In fact, they usually state right in their application process that you cannot enter the country until the visa is issued.

Here in Brazil for example, if you've applied for a permanent visa based on marriage to a Brazilian you can't enter the country even as a tourist until the permanent visa is granted. In the USA you can't even apply for a B1 Visit Visa if you've applied for a K1 Fiancée Visa.

Check with the Consulate in your country.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

thank you so much sir for that nice information thats why im confused and was thinking too?and just posted here thius for further information.thanks a lot and God bless