Need friends? I maybe one ;)

Hello there,
I don't know who you are "yet" (giggles).

But, my name is Mohammed. I was born in Jeddah, Sulaiman Faqeeh Hospital in 1992, I am 22 years of age. I am an entrepreneur, an artist and a psychopath. No, not a psychopath, I'm kidding. No I'm not, I maybe. (giggles).

I know the "ins and outs" of Jeddah. Except the old part of Jeddah, Al balad, which my parents grew up in, I dislike old stuff, but I don't mind reading / acknowledging about them, Aahhh, I'm a little interested in it, TO BE HONEST.

Anyways, I'm looking forward too meeting you. Maybe... Perhaps, we will get to know each other, and hang out?
Hit me up at, or my email (i reply to my emails instantly, i swear): [email protected]

cheers

:unsure:blink: hey buddy u seems to be a lost soul ...so I may suggest u might have better chance of finding "friends" on other social networking sites...

Thanks for the reply, and I agree with you, I'm a lost soul flying in the sky, going through this adventure aka ''life'', hehe, it's a fun adventure so far. :)

What is wrong with this web site? why do you want me to look for another one? isn't this a social website as well?

its funny how you call yourself lost soul.....

i used to call myself stupid soul as well when I was around your age....

im 29 now, still stupid! LOL!

cheers

haha, thanks for the reply.

I don't actually see myself as a lost soul. but, i just wanted to save him the embarrassment by telling him that, because in fact, (Moderated: Inappropriate posting)

I'm shocked that he actually took the time to write what he thinks about me, like, doesn't he have ANYTHING better to do, than going around stating his opinion on people?

crazy stuff...

:D:lol:

:unsure seems you have justed inganged  in a funny discussion lets know one another

1337mumo wrote:

haha, thanks for the reply.

I don't actually see myself as a lost soul. but, i just wanted to save him the embarrassment by telling him that, because in fact, (Moderated: Inappropriate posting)

I'm shocked that he actually took the time to write what he thinks about me, like, doesn't he have ANYTHING better to do, than going around stating his opinion on people?

crazy stuff...

Haha ...no one is gonna get embarrassed because of that ......I think you are too naive to assume that..(ohh am i judging you again opss)guess it who you were supposed to embarrassed (again ) posting ur info and babaling so stuff about yourself ...well leave this and then again I just suggested you for a better opportunity to find friends on other sites .. if u you still wanna stick around be my guest.
U my friend need to chill out :top: because neither am taking this personally nor I have anything left to say to you

1337mumo wrote:

Thanks for the reply, and I agree with you, I'm a lost soul flying in the sky, going through this adventure aka ''life'', hehe, it's a fun adventure so far. :)

What is wrong with this web site? why do you want me to look for another one? isn't this a social website as well?

The problem is you would not find much of friends here then other sites..

Hello everyone,

In order to avoid any incident and to prevent any off topic posts, it would be best if we could go back to the original title of this thread: Need friends? I maybe one ;)

Thank you,

Hasnaa