Any expats in Izmir?

Anjana, you wont meet us, he? :P

Hello Jodie.I just read your message while searching for something else but I am living in Balıkesir as a teacher ( close to İzmir) and I am pure turkish but I'll sometimes be in İzmir this year.U can reach Me through my email ***     Just email Me friend

everyone in istanbul
We will meet 2th September Friday at Sultanahmet square right front of Hagia Sophia at 7 pm then go Cafe Nearby chanting while having drink

hi yes im joanne in izmir love to meet up

Hello & Namaste

I am in Izmir for 2 more days. I hope this post of mine find you in good health & good spirits. Tried sending you message but you inbox seems to be full. The new messages don't go through.

Regards

Sethi

Hi
I am moving in Izmir in the end of summer to join my fiance, I'll also go there in April and would love to meet english or french speaking people there :)
Tibo

hi, h r u?

Hello everybody,

Im working here at the chamber of commerce and I would like to meet nice people in Izmir ;)

Im living in the district of Alsancak with my boyfriend

If anybody is free just contact me ^^ (I would prefer to meet new girls)

Nice afternoon to everybody

Hi
Good to hear from you.
I'm moving to Izmir on 23rd April to start a teaching job.
Sorry I couldn't match up on the 'new girls' - but pleased to meet you both sometime.

Brian

hi im joanne im in bornova

Hi! I live in mavisehir (karsiyaka) would love to meet for drinks or coffee one evening :)

Anjana, welcome to Izmir.

I am moving to Izmir in about a month, maybe we can communicate after my arrival.

Best regards,

Nargiza

I am moving to Izmir at the end of April, and would be happy to find new friends there.

Nargiza

ok message me then

Hello anjana et al

Newish to Izmir myself.. Just reaching out to say hello :))

Hey everyone!
I'm new in Izmir as well!
Should anyone feel like hanging around send me a pm! :)

Hi

Im also living in Izmir with my boyfriend, or should I say i will be in 2 days :) At the moment Im in Eskisehir.

Also looking to meet new friends

Jen

Hi Jen :) Hope to see you when you move here!

Hi :)

Hi
This is Krishna from India.
I would be coming to Istanbul from the middle of March 2017
Hope to make friends with you .. and others in this group... hang out .. go for a coffee or so

Krishna

Hi Anjana! My name is Rei I am from Indonesia and married to Turkish men. so happy to find out there is foreigner in Izmir !  I would like to meet you or more foreigner in izmir since it's so difficult to find a foreign friends because I'm not speaking turkish language yet.

Do you still live in Izmir ? If you interested here is my email : p***
Regards
Rei

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct