Sleeping places in Hochiminh

I have a strange question. I started to sleep after lunch, but I don't always have an opportunity to do it because I can be in the city in the afternoon. So I wonder if there are any special places to sleep in the city? Hammock coffee shops or something like that? Because I'm not sure if it is ok just to sleep in the park ))

in the park? you?

If you can sit and sleep it's okay in the park but guards don't allow to lay down  :)

There's some coffee shops in D1, D2 have comfortable couches and kinds of bag (I don't know their names in English) for you to sleep. However, l haven't gone there long time ago, so I'm not sure if everything's till be ok, especially for foreigners.

If you can find a quiet coffee shop and come there oftenly until you're one of their favorite customers, they'll let you sleep in the corner half sit half lie down on the couch. I've just slept in my favorite coffee shop this afternoon in D.3 :)

GABI COFFEE at the corner of Lý Tự Trọng and Nguyễn Du street will be a good place for you to sleep as they design a bed for customers who want to rest for a little while.

Wow! Thank you very much for this advice!

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

There is a 'chair' hotel in Quan 4 - many sleep there all night even. The chairs are in the side-walk and they pull the awnings (covers) out if it rains.

Just watch your property!

Yeah I was going to say watch your property! I would have nothing visible like a pouch, laptop, phone, backpack, nothing. But you knew that, right?

Hello cvco,

Could you please give us a clearer information about the above topic because your post seems to be irrelevant. It would be helpful if you could stick to the topic.

Thank you
Yuveshen