YOGA in Tangier

Hello everybody!
I'm an amateur yogi looking for people interested in practising yoga with others, just to do it more enjoyable and exchange experiencies and help. As it is impossible to find yoga studios in Tangier or it can be expensive, this idea came into my mind, we could try to make a small group to practise together!
Anybody interested?
Namaste

Hi MawJa,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Tangier section, this might might rise the interest of some members too. :)

Regards,

David.

Hey,I"'m interested, keep me notified pls of any activities :)

Greetings!

I would love to join should you be still looking for members.

Nafissa

Hello! Thanks for you interest. The truth is that I could'nt create any group yet, there isn't enough people and/or interest... But we can try it!

I understand; it can be hard in the beginning to form a group.  Hence, we can always start first if you are really
motivated.

However, though I am active, I am no longer a young woman.

What type of yoga are you into and do you have any facility available? Mixed or ladies only?

Good morning CarinMonica,
As I said before, we haven't formed any group yet. My initial intention was to mix all our experiences and interests, so we could practise togheter any kind of yoga, even meditation if anybody knows, etc. I think that the point is to join different perspectives and types, asanas... As far as I'm concerned, some women and also some men have been interested, but I repeat: there is no group yet, so I don't know who would like to join finally. I think we could reach an agreement. And, personally, I think that yoguis tend to be conscious and respectful people.
We are thinking to try to start in july. I hope you are stil motivated!

Hi there! If you get to create some group just let me know, im interested in doing it!

I'm interested. Recently moved to Tangiers. Looking to meet people who speak English.