Swimwear

Any ideas on where to buy swimwear separates? I am  large top but small bottom so buying a swimsuit is difficult if I cant buy the top and bottom separately.

Most viets on the beach and at the pool do not wear a swim suit. So no worries if you can not find one.

Go to Nguyen Trai St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon Square or Taka Square (both at Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St.). They can have solution for you. :)

Thank you Scarletvn I will try the places you suggested :)

Take your Vietnames friend(s) with you cause you should bargain. :)

Also you can check some sports shops in Phạm Hồng Thái street, Q.1

To bargain and get some benefit, you should go alone. If more people they don't agree(IME).

Scarletvn wrote:

Take your Vietnames friend(s) with you cause you should bargain. :)

I don't think so. It's always good to have a Vietnamese friend who know the city well and can bargain. And well, too many girls can make you difficult deciding which one to buy. Just you & 2 more is the best.

I said already in my experience  :)

Scarletvn wrote:

I don't think so. It's always good to have a Vietnamese friend who know the city well and can bargain. And well, too many girls can make you difficult deciding which one to buy. Just you & 2 more is the best.

Thank you both for your suggestions. I don't have a Vietnamese friend and will be with some colleagues so will try to bargain alone :)

Katielou wrote:

Any ideas on where to buy swimwear separates? I am  large top but small bottom so buying a swimsuit is difficult if I cant buy the top and bottom separately.

I have no clue. .. But, if you buy, please post photos of you wearing it.

The street Ly Tu Trong has a strip of swimwear shops that can also tailor swimsuits for you so you can have something with a better fit. :)

[Moderated: off topic]