What is the most effective and easiest way to learn French language?

I would like to have formal lessons on French language when I'd get to Makkah inshaAllah.  Im just a beginner but have started learning the basics in busuu and babbel. What can you recommend for someone who has a full time job? Which is more effective ~ online courses or lessons with a tutor? Personal experiences and suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I would make friends with french speaking people and practice...

yes... using it everyday would be the best way to learn.....

have you tried any application on your phone or tablet, or you can download some french courses available on the internet, and you can play audio files during your free time.

The best institute for learning French is Alliance Francaise. I joined them in Lahore, Pakistan before coming here and found them really good. They have started their courses in Jeddah also but I guess it won't be possible for you to attend their three-classes-a-week courses while living in Makkah.

All the best

six9four wrote:

The best institute for learning French is Alliance Francaise. I joined them in Lahore, Pakistan before coming here and found them really good. They have started their courses in Jeddah also but I guess it won't be possible for you to attend their three-classes-a-week courses while living in Makkah.

All the best

Thanks for the info. I think I'd still prefer traditional classroom learning. Is the course costs 1800 SAR for 40hrs? How long does the class takes?