American has rooms for rent

[img]D:\nhà[/img]
I am an American who has lived here several years ( I have gone through the same thing !! ) I have a nice house in a great location and have 3 VERY nice rooms for rent, this is not a Hotel or Apt. building, this is my private home.
I am located in District 1 right next to Zen Plaza, its in a private alley, safe, secure and QUIET !!

EVERYTHING is brand new.....all new furniture....mattress...pillows...."custom made" western style bedding (fitted sheet, top/flat sheet and over sized comforter) new 32" LED flat screen TV.....everything you would expect BACK HOME and more !!!!

These photos are "real" and I took them Tuesday the 8th......I have made my space on the roof, therefore the "house is "Yours"

1st floor is a kitchen and an area for parking motorbikes

room #1 is on the 2nd floor (the only room on this floor) it has an indoor balcony, private full bathroom with tub and the hottest shower in town !!! this room is $400 USD per month

Room #2 is on the 3rd floor and has a private outdoor balcony ( same width as room) with french doors, private full bathroom with tub and the hottest shower in town !! $450 USD

Room #3 is on the 3rd floor and has brand new A/C, private full bathroom with a tub and the hottest shower in town $350 USD

The first 3 people to look at them WILL rent them !!! I will answer emails in the order they come to me so get back to me as quickly as possible and I will be happy to show you my house and get you to feel comfortable just like "Back Home".
Patrick

Discrimination in room renting too?  :lol:

I do not know how to post the photos of the rooms.
Please, check the link below for your information
vietnam.craigslist.org/apa/4414433097.html
Thank you very much!

Hi Patrick,

You should please post this advert with your pictures in the housing in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you,
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed