Chinese teacher

Does anyone know a chinese teacher in mauritius. I would like to have an intensive lesson for a period of one month.

Hi Aliciablue,

I created a new thread with your message on the Mauritius forum for more visibility.

I will advise you to have a look to the languages courses offered here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … asses.html
Also feel free to post your request there.

Good luck :)

Priscilla

Hi, I am Alina. I am native speaker from China. Saw your post on the blog, are you still looking for someone to learn Chinese from. If you do, please let me know.

Have a good day

[moderated: post in the jobs section]

Hi

Did you find a Chinese teacher in Mauritius?

Hi ..

I just saw your post.  Did you find your teacher to learn Chinese?

There is a great class for you to join;

Join Cindy's CHINESE (Mandarin) Lessons

Do you want to speak fluent Chinese?
Do you want to travel in China?
Do you want to do business with Chinese speakers or develop your business in China?
Do you want your kids to learn Chinese?
YES! YES!!

Welcome to join Cindy's Chinese Language Classes!

Over 8 years of language teaching experience
 Experienced with teaching students from all over the world and different levels
 Basic, intermediate, advanced, reading and writing, Business Chinese, and travel language crash course
 Private tutoring available
 Customized lessons based on your needs
 Exposure to Chinese culture

Mandarin Courses: Survival Mandarin Travel Mandarin Business Mandarin
Corporate Mandarin HSK Preparation Advanced Mandarin

Online classes are available!
References are available!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Feel free to contact   [email protected]

Thanks…I have passed this onto my brother…He will be in touch if interested.

d

Thank you!

I got an email from someone yestersday.. maybe it's your brother?!   -;)

Hello dear. I'm looking for a Chinese teacher in the vicinity of RoseHill Ebene. Do you still teach?

@ Firr :

This topic is very old.
I would invite you to post your an ad for your search in the language classes in Mauritius section. Feel free to go through the offers posted as well, you may find something interesting.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

I take these online courses chineseonlinecourses.com/ , these days as learning moves to online and have found some very good teachers. I take individual private 1:1 online lessons and I think this is the best and most effective way to learn a new language. I really like that my teacher is a native speaker and she lives in China, but thankfully in my case also speaks English perfectly.