Looking for a job 's opportunity from france

Hello Everybody,

I'm Audrey from France after many travels. I would like to get my chance in Singapore but not before finding a great opportunity of work. So if you hear about someone who search for a great assistant manager.I am taking stressing the fact that my experiences in hotel industry have taught me reactivity, sense of priorities and managing stress. Please contact me , i will follow my resume.

Cheers

Finding a job in Singapore requires you to be pro-active in networking (connections are the best source of job links!) and reaching out to potential employers in your industry.
That said, tourism and hotelry are thriving.
Good luck!

Thank you Beppi, for your reply.

Actually i 'm from the Tourism and hotel industry since 8 years.

I applied to many job offers but nobody answer so i 'm wandering it is because i'm not directly in Singapore or because it's harder than i expected to find a position.

I don't know the tourism industry, so cannot comment on whether non-Asians have much of a chance there. Possibly employers are afraid that you cost too much? You could write your minimum salary expectations in the application to clear this hurdle (this is common in Asia, but never done in Europe).
Companies in Singapore do also not send out rejections for job applications, and they rarely invite somebody for an interview who is not already in Singapore (unless the hiring manager knows you, or you have rare and exceptional skills). They also never pay for travel to an interview.
Thus you need to be in Singapore and have a good network of connections to increase your chances.

The foundation stone is, that you have to have demonstrable skills that a local does not.

If you haven't you won't get a work-pass.