CAN I use Balikbayan boxes??? And VISA question.

I will be moving to Central Luzon in late June. I am a retired American and moving there to marry my filipina fiance. Met her here 2 years ago.

Can I legally ship some things to her in Balikbyan boxes before I move? Mainly clothes, small personal effects, kitchen ware (no appliances)?

VISA: I was thinking of going on a 90 day VISA, marrying, then have her apply for 13a. Good or bad idea, and why?

THANKS ALL!

yes you can ship by balikbayan boxes  ,or find moving company  -depending how much u want to spend   ,havent heard of a 90 day visa   ,the longest tourist visa is for 59 days   ,note u should have an onward ticket from philippines

Thank you greenetravel.

Anyone else have advice about best VISA especially? I hate having to keep $10,000 in an SRRV account!

good day to you MilDoc819. balikbayan boxes is a good idea as long as you dont ship commercial or contraband items. having a 90 day visa, well it will be enough time if thats what you mean.., just dont give her enough time to think about it..hahaa! jst kidding.. good luck man.

yes for surely  why not , .. you are welcome back home ,     thanks and  best regards  ..