Looking for puppies💖 - Kuwait

I'm looking to adopt puppies, If anyone is giving away their puppies for adoption please contact me! I'm into Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Bichon Fries, Papillon, Maltese or Chow chow.

Contact me: [email protected]

Hi petty33,

Posting an advert in the Kuwait pets classifieds section might surely help you finding the pet you are looking for. ;)

Regards,

David.

Thank you, I currently dont know how to use this site. Haha :)

I just love puppies/dogs. Have a Sheepdog (Border Collie) and two Jack Russels. Ezra.

petty33 wrote:

I'm looking to adopt puppies, If anyone is giving away their puppies for adoption please contact me! I'm into Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Bichon Fries, Papillon, Maltese or Chow chow.

Contact me: [email protected]

How will you be able to keep the dog if the landlord will not accept it on his property?  :/

petty33 wrote:

Thank you, I currently dont know how to use this site. Haha :)

Write a post or two every day and in one week you will be fine.
Easy does it!  :top:

The place im in at the moment allows dogs and surprisingly chitas... lol i know right?

petty33 wrote:

The place im in at the moment allows dogs and surprisingly chitas... lol i know right?

Now, isn't it nice?  :par:

@petty33 there is page on facebook for expats in Kuwait that doesn't seem to share anything but animals for adoption. I personally find the page misrepresenting, but it can be of use to you. Here is the URL: New Expats in Kuwait

there is this not for profit organisation Ks Path,its is animal welfare organisation,rescue abandoned animals,treat them and keep for adoption,they have many dogs and cats.i would recommend you to keep a cat than a dog as the cats are more concerned about their cleanliness.

They will charge you some donation for vaccination they gave the animal.

http://kspath.org/

if you couldnt find what you are looking for over there, then there is this pets zone in shewaikh, and  i believe you will surely find some soft living toys there.

http://petzone.com/