Local translator English Portuguese

We are looking to visit Mozambique in May to research opportunities to import mobile phones and other electronic and electrical appliances into the country.

We are looking to employ a motivated and business minded individual who can
- help translate from English to Portuguese
- help identify and contact wholesalers, dealers and distributors with whom we can meet during our visit
- understand business opportunities and recommend best approaches to sell in Mozambique

Students and expatriates with good local knowledge and contacts are welcome.

hi i could help u becaus i know enghlish and portugues . and i have some friends also who work of mobiles . and i would also like to do work of mobile . im liveing im mozamvique last 3 years 6 months . i will be happy to do work with u :-)

Do you have a CV you can send me?

@ mvworld >

Please post your job offer here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mo … lator.html

Thank you,

Priscilla

yes sir i have my cv if u will send me ur email adras i could send u my cv . thanks :-)

Please send to msharmamr(at)gmail(dot)com

i have send u my cv if u racive so plz tell me :-) thanks have a nice day

Has this position already been taken. If not you could email me on [email protected]

who r u ? if u want contecat me u can call me its my phon number 849113571

Greetings i am Achilles i was born in Rwanda and raised in Mozambique, i studied in Mozambique until i completed high school i am currently looking for a job to fund my education, i pretend to go further and finish university. i am bright, smart and i am motivated, i speak a total of six languages including fluent Portuguese and English, and i understand a whole lot about different cultures. i am looking forward to meet with you and discuss this employment opportunity.
for more info i can be reached by e mail: [email protected] or by my personal cell phone +258848623607.

thank you for consideration

regards: Achilles

Hi everybody,

Please note that both job offers and job requests should be posted here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mozambique/

Thank you all :)

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed