Problem plz help

Actualy my elder sister who is under my father sponcership  got maried to a person who is also under his father sponcership now if my siister deliver a child in saudi what is d procedure???can she deliver a child under her father sponcership or she has to b transfrd to her husbnd sponcrship???what if her husbnd cant take my sistrs sponcership still can my sister deliver here???

I presume the marriage took place here in Saudi Arabia.

The father of the bride has to issue a No Objection Certificate (NoC) stating that he has no objections on transferring her daughter to her husband (Iqama# blah, blah nationality blah, blah). This letter has to be on the letter-head of the bride's company countersigned by the employer. A chamber of commerce attestation will be needed too.

Basically this is the same letter that is submitted to Jawazat for transfer of daughter to her husband's iqama.

Present this to the hospitals along with the original marriage certificate when inquired.

No the maraige took place in india n my brother cant take my sistrs sponcership here in saudi as he dont wrk here in saudi n wrks in india as a bznsman so here in saudi he is on hes dads Sponcrship now what in dis condition???