Ladies help!!!! In serious need of a social life

Hi,
I have been living in Riyadh for about 6 weeks now,as I am 21 and from the UK i'm finding it very difficult to adapting!!
I work as an english teacher so in the daytime i'm free.                     
I'm starting to get sick of looking at the same four walls everyday!
If there are any girls out there in the same position as me, who are in serious need of some sort of social life then please please please get in touch!

:)

Hi there im from South Africa also in Riyadh, learn to do scuba diving and do diving trip with us once a month....

[Moderated]

milli,

Not wise for anybody to post personal information (telephone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, etc.) on open forums, but especially unsafe for female members to do so. You'll be getting nuisance phone calls before you know it!

You may want to edit out your phone number and carry on that conversation by private message.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Ok sorry

Im new on this Expat.com site dont know how its working

Yea sure there is no Social life here..!! but if you want ou can vist Bahrain..!! Riyadh....is very Dryy...!!!

There are things that you can do.. you can go to the compounds, DQ, etc..

you need to know someone to invite you.. if you want to join our group, please let me know

mo :)

you can go to mall
and have fun
see places in Riyadh
try to find out something new
if you need anything to know in Riyadh
places or restaurants
just contact me it will be my pleasure  :)

welcome to my world ,
actually I am going to Turkey on 26 of July.
try travel there , you ll like it 

regards
me ;)

ladies or gents remain same here at Saudi. At the end of the day you need to find your activity by own.
but don't worry we can think about it but it depend on a chance.

am looking forward

mohdalmas wrote:

There are things that you can do.. you can go to the compounds, DQ, etc..

you need to know someone to invite you.. if you want to join our group, please let me know

mo :)

Can i  join you buddy. I wish to increase my social status here in Riyadh.

Hi there u can also join our group, we are doing scuba diving and dive trips

milli v d Merwe wrote:

hey,
thx milli, i wud love to join your group, pls give me some more details. Would appreciate that.

scuba diving in riyadh ,thats the first time am hearing this, :/  ,where do you dive ,in pools .

note:though i know few pinoys teach for diving course.

Sounds interesting and fun though. would be glad to know more abt this. Is it happening in this hot summer, then it would be perfect.... a perfect way to cool off.

If you do traning, yes.....in the pool and then we go to the see

Hi there, we are doing scuba diving, and do dive trips if u want to join u r welcome

If u want to do your open water diving course or want to join on the dive trip, contact me 0551665528

milli v d Merwe wrote:

If u want to do your open water diving course or want to join on the dive trip, contact me 055166552

Are you a member of RDA dive net ? to just clarify my curiosity. :/

No, im a member of.... Bubblers scuba divers community

milli v d Merwe wrote:

No, im a member of.... Bubblers scuba divers community

nice,i would love to join but not this summer ,cause am travelling .I will surely think about it.

i want to join sounds interesting but i am thinking i am here for long time but never heard about scuba diving.
If you got a opportunity why not to avail that i am in is there any fees dear.

please contact me  :).

Hi, I'm Irish living here for quite a while, my name is Winifred, anytime you need help give me a shut , more than welcome to help out, have you registered with British embassy , would be a good thing to do, plenty of gatherings there, also the irish have a GAA  club here (football, hurling ) lots of the young play , great way of meeting new friends, look me up on fb, my name is Winnie hanlon, ok best of luck

Please in vite me on face book thanks

Sent me request

where are you working?