Australian Immigration

Greetings All,

Please if anyone has an idea about the process of applying for an Australian PR, kindly guide me in. Also if anyone of you has an idea about the expense in the start there like for food,single bed apartment and etc. Will be really thankful to you. Thanks

Hi Mudassir1,

Please note that your post is now on the Australian Forum :)

I invite you to check out the www.immi.gov.au website for more information regarding how you can apply for Permanent Resident please.

Thank you

Maximilien

Muddassir1 wrote:

Greetings All,

Please if anyone has an idea about the process of applying for an Australian PR, kindly guide me in. Also if anyone of you has an idea about the expense in the start there like for food,single bed apartment and etc. Will be really thankful to you. Thanks

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  or just do a Google search. Australia is an expensive country to live in and taxes are high. Where do you intend to live.
What type of work are you looking for, what experience and qualifications do you have. Visa and PR are awarded on a points system so the more qualifications you have the more points you get towards the application. The qualifications have to come from a reputable teaching institution.
Unemployment is rising here and locals will get preference for work ahead of anyone else.

Good luck.