Khmer Cooking

Hi everybody,

During my stay in Phnom Penh I would really like to take on Khmer Cooking. I have already been on an one day class at Frizz, but am actually looking for a place where I can take set classes, for example once a week. I have been searching the internet but cannot really find anything like this. Taking the Frizz class once a week would be bit boring ;) and is too expensive. Maybe anyone has any tips/ideas for me? Or possibly more people would be interested  in this and we can set up something new?

Hi Inge7412,

Feel free to post an advert in the Cooking classes in Phnom Penh might surely help finding the cooking classes you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi Inge,

I'm interested in cooking Khmer food with you. I'm from Cambodia, been living overseas. I just moved back to Phnom Penh last week.

I'm not thinking of running classes but just making friends and sharing my cooking knowledge. If you're interested, please contact me.

Hi,

I would love to learn how to cook khmer food too, if you find a place let me know. I will appreciate the info