Transfer of sponsorship and change of profession

i am going to transfer my sponsorship on company..currently i am on student iqama..company is going to gave me engineer profesion..should they gave me employment letter stating title engineer for saudi council of engineers  registration before transfer or after..kindly update if any one have knowledge

regards

Before transfer.

but company is saying that they will gave me letter stating engineer after tanazul..i argue but they told me that since i am on student iqama then first i will come under there sponsorship then they gave me letter..

To the best of what I know:
1- Companies can't take sponsorship of students. The profession has to be changed.
2- As an Engineer profession is sought, you'd need to register with Saudi Engineering Council.
3- They will ask for a job offer letter.

If your company says that a transfer is possible first, well and good! Ask them to proceed.

hmmm.dear they gave me nakal kafala letter one month before i submit transfer paper signed by my father along with origional passport..still tanazul is pending... they assure me they gave me engineer profession...and told me that for SCE registration they gave me letter and paid the desired fee.and one thing more i want to ask you..also my degree is not attested by saudi embassy but i have heard that SCE register degree without attestation..but not sure about that